Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Axel's soul mate isn't Roxes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zizima

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:29 am

I really don't know.. x__x;; But I guess it can't be real.. (But I like to think them as a real emotions)

Or maybe it's the feeling of emotion they're trying to pretend..? (Well, okay, I'll shut up)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:53 am
Well, it's really hard to say. The Nobodies don't have feelings but they pretend to have feelings that they remember. I'm not so sure about Axel. I mean we know that Axel is a Nobody, but if you remember what Axel said to Sora before his death, he said that Roxas and Sora made him feel like he had a heart.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Zizima

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:03 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Well, it's really hard to say. The Nobodies don't have feelings but they pretend to have feelings that they remember. I'm not so sure about Axel. I mean we know that Axel is a Nobody, but if you remember what Axel said to Sora before his death, he said that Roxas and Sora made him feel like he had a heart.

That was the thing I was thinking! |'D
And it was sooo cute when Axel said that.. ;__;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:52 pm
err...The nobodies didnt have a heart or soul...there just a person with no soul soo....how can they have a soul mate?  

BunnyxTyphoon

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:56 am
xNowakixXxSinx
err...The nobodies didnt have a heart or soul...there just a person with no soul soo....how can they have a soul mate?

Actually, I'm not sure if they don't have soul. It's said so in Wikipedia:

Wikipedia
As Nobodies, they lack emotion and morality, unable to feel guilt and remorse for their actions. Most members mask their true nature by pretending to have emotions, deceiving both themselves and those they meet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:17 pm

But. When human loses its heart to the Heartless, it loses its feelings, minds but.. I'm not sure either do they lose their soul. o_o And Nobody is what remains after losing the heart to the Heartless..? Sooo.. I dunno. >_>
And I don't think this topic's title isn't meant to take so seriously..? |'D

Zizima

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:40 pm
yea, its probably not meant to be taken so seriously, just as a 'see, here's axel's soulmate n_n' kind of deal. But there's those of us that get really caught up in it all. me=anti-yaoi x 10^99999
I hate it, cant stand it. I mean, if that's the way that the writer chose to make the characters, it one thing, but when people try to twist stuff like kh and say that things are what they arent, it ticks me off beyond measure. Once again this is majorly in part because of three of my friends, who biggest flaw is the fact that they are yaoi fangirls. I cuss and leave whenever they start one of their conversation about fanfic yaoi pairings. The game is meant to be fun. Yes it's supposed to be cute at those times, and heartwarming, but not in the ' oh look what he said, i bet they'll go do dirty things to each other' kind of way.
It's like calling me and my best friend lovers, simply cause we're best friends. I love the kid like a brother, and he's always there for me, just like roxas is with axel, but that's all they are, best friends. And if you want to yell at me for judging the game's characters based on my opinions...then call the game-makers and ask them.
for the record, my opinion isnt cause im a guy, i dont like kh yuri pairings either. oi, i always sound so mean when people are having a discussion about yaoi...maybe cause lately my friends have been reading so much disgusting stuff, like over the age limit of what they should be able to...oi...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Jisen Meizuki
T.T...oh, yeah. Fudge. And I was trying to forget that part where he disappeared.  

Isako Narumi

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:54 am
BladedAngel
yea, its probably not meant to be taken so seriously, just as a 'see, here's axel's soulmate n_n' kind of deal. But there's those of us that get really caught up in it all. me=anti-yaoi x 10^99999
I hate it, cant stand it. I mean, if that's the way that the writer chose to make the characters, it one thing, but when people try to twist stuff like kh and say that things are what they arent, it ticks me off beyond measure. Once again this is majorly in part because of three of my friends, who biggest flaw is the fact that they are yaoi fangirls. I cuss and leave whenever they start one of their conversation about fanfic yaoi pairings. The game is meant to be fun. Yes it's supposed to be cute at those times, and heartwarming, but not in the ' oh look what he said, i bet they'll go do dirty things to each other' kind of way.
It's like calling me and my best friend lovers, simply cause we're best friends. I love the kid like a brother, and he's always there for me, just like roxas is with axel, but that's all they are, best friends. And if you want to yell at me for judging the game's characters based on my opinions...then call the game-makers and ask them.
for the record, my opinion isnt cause im a guy, i dont like kh yuri pairings either. oi, i always sound so mean when people are having a discussion about yaoi...maybe cause lately my friends have been reading so much disgusting stuff, like over the age limit of what they should be able to...oi...

Well, it's like I said in some of the threads, it's their opinions of what they see and hear. sweatdrop But they should also know the difference of how their relationship is.

I mean, I'm partly a yaoi-fan, but I also know what is there and what's not. Even though Axel and Roxas look cute together, I know that their relationship is nothing more than just a brotherly love and/or deep friendship. Just like how it is similar to Fuuma and Kamui from X/1999.

As for yuri, I still disliking them, even if I tried to get over it just like yaoi. However, I hate incest the most. It's really disgusting such as Sora and Roxas. I mean, they are both the same> *shudders shoulder*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:40 am
Hm..well, personally, I'm a yaoi fanboy (lol yes, boy) (Axel+Roxas=<333)

Buuut anyway...the way I see it is that it's all really subjective to the person. If someone likes yaoi and the AkuRoku pairing, then that's it. If you don't, then obviously you don't. It's very unnecessary and rude to bash either preference. Obviously, the most common bashing is of yaoi fangirls by the more "sensible" fans, which gets on my nerves because, when you look at it, the basher isn't any better than the fangirl/boy, and all that person is acting like is an elitist (which, imo, is much worse). If you don't like what another person likes, so be it. As I said, it's rude (and crude) to so profoundly bash upon whatever preference someone may have.
As for KH2, it's never actually proven that Axel and Roxas don't have a lovey-dovey relationship, but it's also never actually proven that what they have is more than friendship...also, since they don't have hearts or w/e, if they did, maybe they would have something stronger than just a best friends relationship (and again, maybe they wouldn't). It's all very subjective, and the fans have a right to speculate and approve and like whatever.
And also, on the subject of Sora/Roxas pairings @ Jisen Meizuki, I understand that you don't like it at all (I'm not a fan of that either...I mean...how does it even work!? o.O), but again, it's subjective to the fan...but, hmm...would it really count as incest??

Hmm, I could go on about my opinion of the (non-existant) "definition" of LOVE, buuuut that would take too long, and this is already superly-duperly too big of a post x___x But, to put it simply...love is too vast to understand, so yaoi/incest/anything is just love, and it shouldn't be judged by appearance...

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:31 am
Lyseria-Pesvita
Eh, I see no proof that they aren't gay, or aren't straight, until they tell me otherwise, I'm sticking with their bicurious! XD

You guys cant say they ARENT or they ARE. Because you dont KNOW. o_o

Tehe, EXACTLY 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:13 pm
I wonder if fangrils realize that axel and roxas have an age difference... sweatdrop sweatdrop roxas is 15 (obviously x/ ) and axel looks older... maybe around the age of 20+ sweatdrop

wouldn't be more of.. shanto? sweatdrop  

Keyblade Ninja

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:14 pm
Keyblade Ninja
I wonder if fangrils realize that axel and roxas have an age difference... sweatdrop sweatdrop roxas is 15 (obviously x/ ) and axel looks older... maybe around the age of 20+ sweatdrop

Well, age difference doesn't matter, sorry xP lol

But no, srsly, it really doesn't...I mean, in the manga/anime Loveless, the protagonist is 12, and his...well..."person" (who is a male) is 20 (20 - 12 = 8...although I trust you can do math xP). And, let's say Axel is 20 (which I think he is...I don't see him much older than that, if not younger), it's only a 5 year difference. Once Roxas gets a bit older, that 5 years wouldn't make a difference at all (my mom and dad are 4 years apart, and my brother's godparents are 8 years apart)...so yah.
And besides, it wouldn't be shota unless a doujin artist drew Roxas to look like a pretty, fragile little kid (HUNNY---!!!)...And btw, I assume you're talking about "shota", since I don't know what shanto is...

Love holds no boundaries~<3 Just read/watch Cardcaptor Sakura, and you'd understand...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:19 pm
~Taiki Kojima~
Keyblade Ninja

But no, srsly, it really doesn't...I mean, in the manga/anime Loveless, the protagonist is 12, and his...well..."person" (who is a male) is 20 (20 - 12 = 8...although I trust you can do math xP). And, let's say Axel is 20 (which I think he is...I don't see him much older than that, if not younger), it's only a 5 year difference. Once Roxas gets a bit older, that 5 years wouldn't make a difference at all (my mom and dad are 4 years apart, and my brother's godparents are 8 years apart)...so yah.
And besides, it wouldn't be shota unless a doujin artist drew Roxas to look like a pretty, fragile little kid (HUNNY---!!!)...And btw, I assume you're talking about "shota", since I don't know what shanto is...

Love holds no boundaries~<3 Just read/watch Cardcaptor Sakura, and you'd understand...

through my eyes, axel seems a bit older than by 5 years..
sorry... my bad of calling it shanto... when it's really called shota ^^;  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:31 am
Keyblade Ninja
~Taiki Kojima~
Keyblade Ninja

through my eyes, axel seems a bit older than by 5 years..
sorry... my bad of calling it shanto... when it's really called shota ^^;

To me, Axel looks like somewhere between 18 to 21. And like Taiki said, love holds no boundaries like Cardcaptor Sakura, Maison Ikkou, and X/1999.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff