Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Stargate
Fav? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos the best
  Samantha C.! She's stuck on a glacier with McGyver!
  O'neil....Jack O'neil
  Hans Olo-I mean, Danile Jackson. Lets hear it for the civilian!
  T'ilq [so many ways to spell his name, and i dont know the right one]
  That Mitchell guy....
View Results

goddess velya
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:57 am
its teal'c all the way

"undomesticated equines will not stop me o'neill" rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:55 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
the heart jackson the brain is carter and the muscle is teal'c and everything else is oneil

welcome everyone to the guild just keep posting.

Agreed!  

Phoebe 3in 1

Phoebe 3in 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:57 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
Angry Kitsune
Jackson all the way! He's to cute and too smart for me to not pick him! Plus, he's funny! (I love a man with a good sense of humour! ^^ ) Put him and O'Neill or Cameron Mitchell in a room 2gether, and you get the weirdest s**t happening! Their facial expressions knock my socks off!

Btw, the correct way to spell everybody's fave Goa'uld's name is "Teal'c"
ummm teal'c is actually a jaffa scream lol

ROTFLMAO!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:59 pm
Well, usually, I'd say Daniel.....O'Neill himself stated how he was so very, very important to the team (Fire and Water, season 1).

But then, the team lost something when Jack left, they just didn't have the same ooomph....so, yeah, I'm going with Jack. (And Daniel. 'Cause they still had some ooomph, just not the same amount.)  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:09 am
Sayuri-Ryuu
Well, usually, I'd say Daniel.....O'Neill himself stated how he was so very, very important to the team (Fire and Water, season 1).

But then, the team lost something when Jack left, they just didn't have the same ooomph....so, yeah, I'm going with Jack. (And Daniel. 'Cause they still had some ooomph, just not the same amount.)
replace the word oomph with nis/nes and your speaking my english with the nes they had when daniel left and jonas replaced him they were equal but when oneill left there was an empty void but the nes was still there because oneill was just the head of the sgc but once he left the nes levels went agressivly low and have stayed that low for two seasons.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:07 pm
I agree with everything you are saying. *nods sagely*

Except the Jonas thing. Gods, I hated Jonas. He had no character! No purpose! Nothing! And he was developed till a few episodes before he left. And the team did lose something after he joined. There was no witty repartee, no verbal fights, no hilarious one-liners, no character to act as a foil to jack....the list goes on.

So yeah, both Daniel and Jack are the heart of SG1, you need both to make it work. Both of them give the team oomph....or nes.....and without one, it don't work.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:32 pm
I just noticed that I never stated that Daniels my fav. I'm minoring in anthropology because of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 am
hehehehee minoring  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 am
eek I did anthropology because of him, too. And I wanted to be an egyptologist till a few years ago..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:28 am
Sayuri-Ryuu

Except the Jonas thing. Gods, I hated Jonas. He had no character! No purpose! Nothing! And he was developed till a few episodes before he left. And the team did lose something after he joined. There was no witty repartee, no verbal fights, no hilarious one-liners, no character to act as a foil to jack....the list goes on.

So yeah, both Daniel and Jack are the heart of SG1, you need both to make it work. Both of them give the team oomph....or nes.....and without one, it don't work.

gotta agree with the jonas thing..he was useless....didn't like him...  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Sayuri-Ryuu

Yay, someone agrees with me! Everyone I've talked to says, oh no, Jonas rocked... evil

I have a little theory - I reckon they didn't develop Jonas because they knew Shanks would be back - they developed Ronon right away when he came into SGA, why not Jonas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:43 am
Sayuri-Ryuu
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Sayuri-Ryuu

Yay, someone agrees with me! Everyone I've talked to says, oh no, Jonas rocked... evil

I have a little theory - I reckon they didn't develop Jonas because they knew Shanks would be back - they developed Ronon right away when he came into SGA, why not Jonas?

might be like that...i don't know....am happy they never bothered to do much with jonas in the develop way....  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:55 am
Yeah. I suppose that way we didn't miss him too much when he left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 pm
indeed... smile ....besides...better having danile back and being happy about that than being sad over jonas leaving...heheheh....  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:26 am
actually season 4 every main character gets there own developing episode. and i have to say that mckay has already had one not that bad either the one where he is ascending.  
Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff