Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:28 pm
*is in deep thinking* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:50 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
Keyblade Ninja
well.. i guess this kingdom hearts would be like spinoff i guess... here's how i think it would be for the kh series that nomura might've planned out.
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom hearts chain of memories
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom hearts final mix + (japan only ;_; )
Kingdom Hearts : whatever the one that has the Chaser Video in it
Kingdom Hearts : Sora's House keys (does not exist xD)
Kingdom Hearts : Final one i guess... which could come out sometime before 2020/15 eek

The next KH wouldn't probably have kairi, sora, riku, etc. because it's like.. the base plot of how keyblade (or whatever) was created before the three (and the rest mentioned in kh) even existed. This game'll probably tell how/why things happened in the series.

dunno. thinking randomly today sweatdrop

but then wat was the point of Sora reading the letter from King Mickey at the end of KH2?

well... here's a little theory of mine XP :

at the beginning of the game, you play as sora.. then meet king mickey who game you the letter, and he tells you the story of the keyblade war or whatever and then you play as those characters (i guess the chasers.. they seem like the casual protagonists through my eyes) as he narrates the story ( kinda like ffxii in some way )

BUT that's just a little thought of mine. dunno. could happen. ya never know xp  

Keyblade Ninja

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:50 am
I have a feeling that since King Mickey is in the "past" that Sora, Riku, and Kairi will follow not to far behind?

My thought is, is that this next game is going to have a going through time feel to it where the team will run into a new type of enemy and have to try and stop it....

Of course I'm just grabing at ideas because I don't want to see the original team go....

Oh well we can always hope right?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:02 am
Keyblade Ninja
Dobutsu Nushi
Keyblade Ninja
well.. i guess this kingdom hearts would be like spinoff i guess... here's how i think it would be for the kh series that nomura might've planned out.
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom hearts chain of memories
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom hearts final mix + (japan only ;_; )
Kingdom Hearts : whatever the one that has the Chaser Video in it
Kingdom Hearts : Sora's House keys (does not exist xD)
Kingdom Hearts : Final one i guess... which could come out sometime before 2020/15 eek

The next KH wouldn't probably have kairi, sora, riku, etc. because it's like.. the base plot of how keyblade (or whatever) was created before the three (and the rest mentioned in kh) even existed. This game'll probably tell how/why things happened in the series.

dunno. thinking randomly today sweatdrop

but then wat was the point of Sora reading the letter from King Mickey at the end of KH2?

well... here's a little theory of mine XP :

at the beginning of the game, you play as sora.. then meet king mickey who game you the letter, and he tells you the story of the keyblade war or whatever and then you play as those characters (i guess the chasers.. they seem like the casual protagonists through my eyes) as he narrates the story ( kinda like ffxii in some way )

BUT that's just a little thought of mine. dunno. could happen. ya never know xp

that makes sense! xd  

Dobutsu Nushi

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:04 am
when i watched the vid for KH3, one of the masks chipped on this one guy and it was Sora! heart and poor Roxas freezes! sad

but ya, so Sora is definetly in KH3, i mean he was in the vid so ya. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:47 pm
i wonder what new keyblades they have? question question  

Saucy Saku

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:24 am
Dobutsu Nushi
when i watched the vid for KH3, one of the masks chipped on this one guy and it was Sora! heart and poor Roxas freezes! sad

but ya, so Sora is definetly in KH3, i mean he was in the vid so ya. heart

One, we don't know when did the Keyblade War begin. So it may or maynot be Sora.

And second, that's not Roxas either. Nomura started that the three Chasers are the three new characters. Therefore, the blond knight is not Roxas.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:31 am
s**t...I really want to know who that Roxas-looking guy is.  

Snarkeh

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:55 pm
Snarkeh
s**t...I really want to know who that Roxas-looking guy is.

Everyone does, but I don't think we will know until it's released. But as for right now, we have no choice but to wait. In addition, do not believe the "Aqua and Ven theory." According to KHinsider, they stated that they know the names of the two Chasers, Aqua and Ven, and said that the names mean Water and "Wind" or "Sky" in Latin in order to be similar to Sora and Kairi. However, what KHinsider didn't tell us is where they get that source from.

Nomura did not say anything about the Chasers' names. He just called them Knights or Chasers. In addition, "Ven" is not even a Latin word for wind or sky either. Therefore, that name theory is a false just like the KH going to Wii theory.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Ahh well I'm drawing a blank with all these theories. I'd rather just wait patiently for more interviews of Nomura and updates on the new KH game.  

Shikomiso

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:45 am
Balewarrior
Huh...

I second....Holy Crap
indeed......HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek eek  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:28 pm
man i wish i had it right now im boerd  

lolli_pops

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:13 am
lolli_pops
man i wish i had it right now im boerd
me too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:45 am
+MyFinalFantasy+
Haha! Proof arrow
from ffrebirth

It’s also been confirmed that Kingdom Hearts III won’t have a 3 in the title, so it will be Kingdom Hearts: Subtitle. This is because it is not continuing on from the current trilogy, and if you like could be making the first footsteps towards a new Kingdom Hearts series.
lol kingdom hearts 0.5  

[PC] Chaos

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:07 am
[PC] Chaos
lol kingdom hearts 0.5

stare It can't be .5 because the new KH game is a branch, just like CoM.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff