Combos should:
  Make me win.
  Break the game.
  Only be stoppable by a better combo.
  Eat more fibre.
View Results

StraightFlush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 pm
I like Stuffy Doll and Guilty Conscience (or, as it's become known amongst my gaming group, 'Instagib').  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:04 pm
Wild Cantor, Enduring Renewal, Grapeshot. Yea!!!! Death!!!!!  

The Original Jazzman

Butters in the fridge

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Stonybrook Schoolmaster, Drowner of Secrets, and Intruder Alarm. Make's a merfolk each time you tap Schoolmaster, and then untap it to deck your opponant.

Another combo would be. Play flash, and put Protean Hulk in play, then when it goes into the graveyard, look for a Hearth Sliver and four Virulent Sliver's, then swing with all sliver's and give your opponant twenty poison counters, you win, turn 1 or 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:35 pm
Aw, no one's even mentioned the oldest combo in the book!

Lure + Venom = Mass creature death!

Heehee! That's my favorite one anyway! heart

Also physic (sp..?) venom + Twiddle/twiddly type cards in a blue deck makes for a good combo.  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ardens

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 am
ARGH! My sister beat me to it lol. Lure + Venom + Any Creature, very fun combo but pretty easy to break with disenchants or creature destruction.
There's also things like Siren's Call + Respite; or Siren's call + Twiddles and an Icy Manipulator.

And of course, Boomerang + Counterspell for that permanent that's really bugging you.

Creature only combinations can be fun too, I like using Spike Colony with Sneaky Homunculus.

Those are just some of the combinations I use in some of my decks biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 am
I personally am fond of the Niv Mizzet+Ophidian Eye (i found it on my own, no I didn't look on the web), though to tell you the truth my ex-deck was based on luck, of which I have plenty of. I had a rather large deck that people scoffed before hand, then I logged them over the head, I have three Niv Mizzets and four Ophidian Eyes. I also love using burn to draw (electrolize) and counter all that comes onto the field, I even beat my friends mill deck! rolleyes though now I don't play anymore, so I'm out of practice.  

Riane Buckinghamn

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:29 pm
heres one of my fav combo's and its fun to if you can actually pull it off i know i have a million times!

now the trick is to have:
2 elvish promanades,3 bramblewood paragons,3 imperiouse perfects,with about mabey 7 or 8 elf warriors in play (incase you cant tell its an elf warior token deck) and a scion of the wild having most or all of this combo will get you a great attack and defence force

heres how it works

try and play at least 2 of the bramblewood paragons then at least 2 imperiouse perfects and then a couple more elf warriors at least 8 in total includind the paragon and the perfects.then if you have both promanades use them an uve got about 40 creatures in play then put down scion of the wild and uve gor about a 40 creature attack and deffence force with a 40/40 creature leading them!!!!

64: Magic: The Gathering - W/U/B/R/G - Allied Color Pairs Not Required

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff