Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~All Fun & Games~
You know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:55 pm
Jisen Meizuki
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you said "Got it memorized?" and "As if."

...Uh oh...
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you find yourself copying Jiminy's Journal when you're actually supposed to be writing slope and y-intercept notes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:36 am
You know you're addicting to Kingdom Hearts when you try to battle blind-folded.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:48 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you try to kill someone with your house key.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 am
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you try to get a Nobody name.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

XR Omega

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:39 pm
you lnow your addicted to kingdom Hearts when you walk around wearing a black cloak  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:38 pm
Shadowmancer_Lord
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you try to kill someone with your house key.

Oh that's a good one...  

Akira Shinji

NT 3526

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:10 pm
You know your're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you think eating green jello will replenish your vitality. (ha ha!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:32 pm
You know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when you try to buy items with floating green orbs  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

XR Omega

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:06 pm
you know your addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you take out your heart to become a nobody  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:30 am
(sorry if this seems a little grim)

You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you attend funerals just to see if that person's heart floats in the air to the moon  

NT 3526

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:26 pm
Jisen Meizuki
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you try to get a Nobody name.

Looks like I'm addicted (Please see my username. My true name is Sara)
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you search DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida looking for a keyblade and ask the people dressed up as Donald and Goofy to join you in your quest to rid the worlds of the Heartless(I did that in 2002 when the first videgame came out. I know, I'm pathetic).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:08 am
you know your addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you build a spaceship out of gummy snacks  

XR Omega

NT 3526

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:03 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you constantly wear orange tinted sunglasses to make your town seem like Twilight Town. (I did it for a day ha ha!) rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:15 am
You know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when you're on a quest for bigger puffy pants and bigger shoes.  

Kyukotsu

Setsunai Zetsumei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:16 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LOL Good one.

You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you're looking for trinity marks.

LOL, this is bad.
You know your addicted to kngdom hearts when you start SEEING trinity marks! rofl  
~All Fun & Games~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff