Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:04 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"I'm traveling...just a traveler and nothing more." The figure or "Jin" was getting nervus as the man was asking a lot of questions.
i see he said,but someone dosen't go around wareing a coak for noreason i bet jin isn't your real name,i bet your plaing to to soemthing big and bad to the lord arn't ya he said, don't see your not, because i can sence the way your acting he said,,but its fine if you don't tell me he said, but this bar is now someway that, it odd for a girl to be in alone he said, *now looking at jen,*like see could see right touth it and to the truth,*
"I don't know what your talking about! Don't come around here and tell me you know me!" Yelled Jin and he got up to go.

*outside there was manny shoulders* we are here to take you to the dark lord, the camder said*their weapopns rised for combat* i know you aremad but i think we need to help each other he said, or only they will be left he said, now don't you go and get any ideas now said the comander*the shoulders begain to fire flameing arrows,there was not a way past them at this point* i know i said some things but i hope you reconsider he said and let me atone for my comment by fighting beside you he said,* Ala's shadow clovered his body blocking most of the arrows** he then moved close to jen and then in fornt of jen as if he was blocking the arrows for both of them,* i won't let you take any more lives said Ala, why do you run AlaCard,your next in line to be the Dark Lord said the army commender
"AlaCard?" Questioned Jin. Then Jin remembered that name, that was the name of the Dark Lord's son. "You loured them here didn't you?!" Yelled Jin as he summoned wind powers, not knowing that his cloak flew off and revealed interesting features. Jin wasn't a guy after all, but had on black dress with a cat at the bottom of the dress. Her long light blue hair blew around, becouse of the wind.
no i didn't i didn't know you was in here, they came after me and fond tothings that they want,i say to you, im not on there side he said,but i was show you by my actions he siad* his shadow blastedthe comender* i am not trying to hunt you,but help you he said,but do what you want he said,i could of got away anytime i wanted he said,but i din't leave you to be catched did i he said,for you know that the dark lords son can teleaport he saidthen trust me he said* garbahold of me and i was teleaport you to safety he said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:09 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"I'm traveling...just a traveler and nothing more." The figure or "Jin" was getting nervus as the man was asking a lot of questions.
i see he said,but someone dosen't go around wareing a coak for noreason i bet jin isn't your real name,i bet your plaing to to soemthing big and bad to the lord arn't ya he said, don't see your not, because i can sence the way your acting he said,,but its fine if you don't tell me he said, but this bar is now someway that, it odd for a girl to be in alone he said, *now looking at jen,*like see could see right touth it and to the truth,*
"I don't know what your talking about! Don't come around here and tell me you know me!" Yelled Jin and he got up to go.

*outside there was manny shoulders* we are here to take you to the dark lord, the camder said*their weapopns rised for combat* i know you aremad but i think we need to help each other he said, or only they will be left he said, now don't you go and get any ideas now said the comander*the shoulders begain to fire flameing arrows,there was not a way past them at this point* i know i said some things but i hope you reconsider he said and let me atone for my comment by fighting beside you he said,* Ala's shadow clovered his body blocking most of the arrows** he then moved close to jen and then in fornt of jen as if he was blocking the arrows for both of them,* i won't let you take any more lives said Ala, why do you run AlaCard,your next in line to be the Dark Lord said the army commender
"AlaCard?" Questioned Jin. Then Jin remembered that name, that was the name of the Dark Lord's son. "You loured them here didn't you?!" Yelled Jin as he summoned wind powers, not knowing that his cloak flew off and revealed interesting features. Jin wasn't a guy after all, but had on black dress with a cat at the bottom of the dress. Her long light blue hair blew around, becouse of the wind.
no i didn't i didn't know you was in here, they came after me and fond tothings that they want,i say to you, im not on there side he said,but i was show you by my actions he siad* his shadow blastedthe comender* i am not trying to hunt you,but help you he said,but do what you want he said,i could of got away anytime i wanted he said,but i din't leave you to be catched did i he said,for you know that the dark lords son can teleaport he saidthen trust me he said* garbahold of me and i was teleaport you to safety he said
"I don't need your help." She muttered thinking that the Dark Lord's son could be leading her into a trap.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:16 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"I don't need your help." She muttered thinking that the Dark Lord's son could be leading her into a trap.
, fine he said, then you'll get it if you like it or not* he turned aroound and taped her*they was now teleported away form there and to a peacefull water fall, in a middle of a vallie* if i lead you to a trap,then what kind of trap is this he said*he walked awy a bit, * do what you what he siad,but i will take down my farther he said, for i know he is unjust and unfair he said,,im wanted at the casstle so they can brainwash my mind he siad,so i would be the son that he wants me to be he said,if you try to kill me i wouldn't stop you but you would be hurting the people buy doing so you see i will free these peole he said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:26 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

, fine he said, then you'll get it if you like it or not* he turned aroound and taped her*they was now teleported away form there and to a peacefull water fall, in a middle of a vallie* if i lead you to a trap,then what kind of trap is this he said*he walked awy a bit, * do what you what he siad,but i will take down my farther he said, for i know he is unjust and unfair he said,,im wanted at the casstle so they can brainwash my mind he siad,so i would be the son that he wants me to be he said,if you try to kill me i wouldn't stop you but you would be hurting the people buy doing so you see i will free these peole he said
She looked at him, coutionsly. "For all I know, you can try and lead me into a trap or something and who said that YOUR going to save these people? It's MY job to!"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:11 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She looked at him, coutionsly. "For all I know, you can try and lead me into a trap or something and who said that YOUR going to save these people? It's MY job to!"
if i wanted to kill you i could of all ready done so,,he said* now smileing evily,*i could of killed you already but. I Did Not do so,i could of teleaported you to the casstle,But,Ididn't Did i, and you need me, cause im the only one that knows how to kill him he said,but don't ask me how cause i don't fully trust you either, he said, soi will go he said,to bad you don't even know how to find his hiden casstle he said,but,im the only onter person then him that knows it,,with out me it would be a wild googse chase he said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:30 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
if i wanted to kill you i could of all ready done so,,he said* now smileing evily,*i could of killed you already but. I Did Not do so,i could of teleaported you to the casstle,But,Ididn't Did i, and you need me, cause im the only one that knows how to kill him he said,but don't ask me how cause i don't fully trust you either, he said, soi will go he said,to bad you don't even know how to find his hiden casstle he said,but,im the only onter person then him that knows it,,with out me it would be a wild googse chase he said
"Shut up, I don't need you. I got my own methads." She glared at him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
i never said that you needed me,but wouldn't it be nice to have a freind to come with you he said, and remember i did offer freind ship, so what ever happens after this point in all you he said,i don't ever think you know ware you are now he said, it the mist of the lost,the mist just isn't at this part he said,,but i know you don't need help,but how about a freind* he was now right in front of her now, with his hand out ,as if to shake*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:49 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
i never said that you needed me,but wouldn't it be nice to have a freind to come with you he said, and remember i did offer freind ship, so what ever happens after this point in all you he said,i don't ever think you know ware you are now he said, it the mist of the lost,the mist just isn't at this part he said,,but i know you don't need help,but how about a freind* he was now right in front of her now, with his hand out ,as if to shake*
She paused for a moment or two. "I dunno." She looked away from his hand and into space.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

flamered1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:40 am
((Rizu's main objective is to follow you about and try to kill both of you, i might add in..later that i befiend you both...and decide to help you...i dont know..or i might just stick to...the...i shall kill you theme i dont know))

Rizu Looked at The Girl and then at the Dark Lords Son,from round a alley "How Dare he Befriend that Girl, I Guess, i have to kill them quick" he said, Grabbing his Bow and arrows, he Took one arrow and dipped it in poison, before putting it onto the Bow, and taking aim, he shoots the arrow but, a strong gust of wind blows it out and it just skims Ala, with great force, "Hummm...im getting rubbish at Aim, I must Make sure that I get that crystal" he aaid to himself, before, jumping onto a barrel and then, onto a roof of a house, that was empty.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:37 am
She heard a noise and looked at the man who is brefending her. "What's that?" She asked.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

flamered1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 am
Jumping down into the alley from the roof, he looked around him, until he found a Bag, and a pair of blue clothes, a hat and a cloak, "Hummm...this will have to do, as he looked up, he noticed it was a outfit store, Oh well..." he said, as he changed into the new clothes and put his others into the bag, "I guess that if i become friends with them then i can kill them later on" he said to himself, before walking out, putting on the hat, he walked out of the alley, smiling as he walked up to them both, "Are you both alright, theres been a few of the dark lords assasins about, so if anything comes flying your way, just you know who did it" He said smiling trying to make him look like a normal villager  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:15 pm
She looks at the stranger and arched an eyebrow. "How did he get here so fast?" She thought and said nothing.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

flamered1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:14 am
"If Your Wondering how i got here so fast, i just came out of My House, as i saw that arrow nearly hit you" he said checking to see were it landed..."Those darn Assasins are everywere, you should be careful, in the woods or just being out on your own" he said and then looked at the ground for a second, "Oh...by the way my name is...Ki...Kilu he said is a stuttery voice, before turning and looking at ala  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:21 am
flamered1
"If Your Wondering how i got here so fast, i just came out of My House, as i saw that arrow nearly hit you" he said checking to see were it landed..."Those darn Assasins are everywere, you should be careful, in the woods or just being out on your own" he said and then looked at the ground for a second, "Oh...by the way my name is...Ki...Kilu he said is a stuttery voice, before turning and looking at ala
She looked at him and ala. "They just keep poping up out of nowhere." She thought, annoyed.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

flamered1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:32 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
flamered1
She looked at him and ala. "They just keep poping up out of nowhere." She thought, annoyed.

Rizu now Known as Kilu looked at the girl, and then at the guy, "So what is your business around here...and if it is to travel, let me come, i know these parts very well, Kilu said with a smile  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff