Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
sorrowscall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:39 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
....Hm..you want a living digimon that can inflict pain if it desires?....That is... impossible. Best bet would be a machine with a great ai wired in it...

What he said. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:40 am
No. I don't want a digimon that can inflict pain. Pay more attention to the theory! I don't want a digimon that could kill me. On the other hand, I could always use Agumons flames as a substitute for a grill. twisted
I'm not a genious, but I'm also not an idiot. If a person created a digital being that could cause chaos, then whats to stop the person from using that to their advantage. As far as I've gotten in my study, to actually create a digimon with the hardware I have now would be tantamount to having a robot with no sense of right and wrong.  

sorrowscall

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:42 am
Hello Friend.

This is an official invitation for you to come join us in Ultimate Digital World. You've been selected for your dedication to Tamer Island and your fun attitude. We hope to see you there. To join, put 'I recieved an invitation' in the reason box when you request to join. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Sincerely,
ScifantasyX the Wise

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Cool! In other news, I'm a bit closer to cracking the code. A source of mine says that the first number in the code is 3. I don't know wether I believe the source or not, but it's interesting to think about.  

sorrowscall

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:57 pm
. . . .
Rune:I'm lost here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Most people are. It's really confusing. But in even brighter news, my birthday is very soon. I've only got a day and a half left of being 16.  

sorrowscall

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:59 pm
Ohh, happy early birthday!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:54 pm
What he said!! xd sweatdrop
Rune:Woah!! When did birthdays come into the conversation?! sad  

Marth_56

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:45 am
I'm a random person, that and I was thinking about what kind of break through I was going to have on that day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 am
Really?  

Marth_56

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:23 am
In a world of crazy people, it''s the normal people you have to watch out for. Thus, why not be random if being normal will just be weird?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:43 pm
Yes...but how can one truly define normallity? Isnt normal just what you grown accustommed to? And people raised diffrent ways would find normal as something else, so is there one true definition of that word, "normal"  

Blasphomous_Heritic

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:02 pm
You may very wll be hr first person who's actually understood the meaning of the moral. Being weird is actually a normal part of most average teenaagers lives. Thus, the inabilty to be weird is not normal however it is genreally considered normal among the true weird people.
That is, people whom believe they are normal. In words someone can actually understand, a person who says that they are normal, have something wrong with them or are hiding their crazyness because everyone is a little bit odd or crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Yes, I understand exactially what you mean. Its just like the religion issue... so many people are so f-ing dumb judging others who dont follow their religion when they dont know whos right. The only ones who knows is dead and gone. Thats why I choose not to follow any god. So at least that way I dont choose and be wrong. What if we die and all of us goes to the same place no matter what, what if when we die its THE END over, and what if reincarnation, what if heaven and hell, too many what ifs that people dont have answers to.  

Blasphomous_Heritic

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 am
I sort of agree. Although it is a persons right to express the freedom of their own religion, it is still wrong to mock another religion because of their own. In happier news, it is now my birthday!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff