Reply 16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking
.::Do You Know How To Cook?::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mauimoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:49 am
Yes, I know how to cook. I enjoy feeding people. I like to see them go from hungry to satisfied. I enjoy experimenting and trying new things. I am always inventing a new recipe or adding a twist to an old one, spontaniously. Otherwise, I get bored with cooking the exact same thing. From my personal experience, for anyone curious on learning how to cook: Get a couple good, simple asian recipe books which are written for novice westerners. You will learn about spices and how to use them. Then you will be tantalizing people's taste buds in no time! Men love when a woman can cook. Sounds old fashion but they really do. They love to come home to a place that smells of food and to eat a dish made by loving hands. Best wishes in the kitchen!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:18 am
Roxy, I am sorry to hear about your mom and that your dad is not around much. What could be more important than spending time with you? Anyway, if you put your mind to it I know you can cook tasty, lovely dishes. You are the caring sort of person who could make a lovely dish that brings smiles to peoples faces! biggrin It just takes a little practice.  

mauimoon

Xskye-uzumakiX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:11 pm
i am the worst cook....and im really picky....guess i dont really like most foods  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:45 am
heart OI~!ME LUV~!COOKIN AND BAKIN~!!!!!!!!!!^^ME WANT TO BECOME A CHEF~!!!! heart  

oOSHORTiiRAWROo

PinkyGoth

Ice-Cold Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:30 am
i cant cook at all! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:19 am
I love cooking
I am good at it
and i love to eat my cooking cause its so tasty!
(lol i am only 13 and have never been in a home ec class)  

lovely_sidney

Sweet Sex Symbol

oOSHORTiiRAWROo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:18 pm
lovely_sidney
I love cooking
I am good at it

LOLZ IM THE SAME WAY BY THE WAY IM 13 TOO LOLZ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 pm
i love to cook and bake  

idealdino

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

fisahgurl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:46 am
I make pancakes, cakes, bacon, speghetti, fish fillets, rice, vegatables, cookies, and blueberry muffins. Sometimes I'll burn it but only when I really don't feel like cooking. But when I want to make a nice meal, it'll come out DELICIOUS!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:54 am
bootsygurl
lovely_sidney
I love cooking
I am good at it

LOLZ IM THE SAME WAY BY THE WAY IM 13 TOO LOLZ^^

So am I!  

fisahgurl

fluffmarsh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:14 pm
I can cook a bit. I love to eat food though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:14 pm
My sister and I each have to cook a dinner a week as part of our chores. I don't mind much, except that I've got issues with finishing on time, 'cause I don't really know when to start. I like to make my own recipies or add my own touches.  

Frozia

Hammytime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 pm
Jeese. I love to cook. I especially love makin cookies :] Hot cookies straight out of the oven are what I love the most! Besides, almost everyone has a severe love for cookies heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:58 pm
i know how to cook cuz my mom taught me... but i haven't exactly tried on my own! unless it's really simple lik sandwiches! haha.. biggrin i also like eating! i think food is good... except papaya... that is just disgusting! blech... it just tastes and smells badly to me! and it's seeds look like rabbit poo!  

sweetxcandyxashy

yasee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 pm
I can't cook at all. The other day I burned water, and I will always remember that as my greatest accomplishment ever. biggrin  
16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff