Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:06 am
Your wish is granted, but now they're calling him "Angsty Boy".

I wish I want to know why KH crew are making KH trading cards that late.

It's true, a friend of mine said that KHinsider informed that the trading cards is coming to USA at the end of fourth quarter of this year. However, I doubt about that one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:44 am
YAY!!! I get to grant a wish! It is granted, but rumors started by this info state bad things like having horrible art, rules, and prices, running Square Enix out of business... FOREVAAAAR!!!

... *sigh* that was fun!

I wish I could fight the super special heartless of the orginization members OTHER than the leader's heartless (defeated in KH1...).
Remember, people with strong hearts had to be taken, and become heartless, to make the Organization nobodys.  

pwnd_by_twlt

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:20 pm
Your wish is granted, but their fights are too easy and you suffer extreme boredom.

I wish that we haven't seen Axel for the last time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:26 am
Your wish is granted, but what you see of Axel is his portrait.

I- *being shoved by Xemnas*

Xemnas: I command my wish to be granted that everyone should quit calling us "Orgy". We Nobodies do not intimate with each other.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Granted but everyone forces their "nobodies" or their fan made characters and Mary-sues on you and the rest of the members "to have their way with".

Saix: Sir.....you an idiot....

I wish I knew Axel's Other name before I die.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:00 am
Wish granted... but it's stupid because it could be translated into "Anals@x"... then you die...  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:16 am
You've forgot to add your wish.

I wish I have the English version of KH trading cards.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:05 am
Jisen Meizuki

your wish is granted but the cards look so stupid that you shoot yourself

i wish that riku had his own playable storyline to kh2  

dante_sparta

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:45 pm
dante_sparta
Jisen Meizuki

your wish is granted but the cards look so stupid that you shoot yourself

i wish that riku had his own playable storyline to kh2
Your wish is granted, but there's absolutely no original plotline and you're bored out of your mind when playing.

I wish that future worlds aren't limited to just Disney and Final Fantasy worlds.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:41 am
Your wish is granted, but the future worlds will be nothing but mini games that you'll be bored in no time and no enemies to level up.

I wish the Anti-form wouldn't kill the characters when using it. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Your wish is granted, but the future worlds will be nothing but mini games that you'll be bored in no time and no enemies to level up.

Your wish is granted, but instead of you in Anti-Form killing the characters, the characters kill you as soon as you enter the form.

(I have no idea if I got that right, I never use the forms)

I wish that- *whack*

Roxas: I wish that you'd all stop saying me and Axel are in love! Do you know how many fangirls we've had to beat off by now?!

(Yeah, I don't really wish that, by the way)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:55 am
NaxreXIV
Jisen Meizuki

Your wish is granted, but instead of you in Anti-Form killing the characters, the characters kill you as soon as you enter the form.

I wish that- *whack*

Roxas: I wish that you'd all stop saying me and Axel are in love! Do you know how many fangirls we've had to beat off by now?!

your wish is granted but then a group of 1000 fangirls accidentally walks in on you two making out.

I wish i could be morman so i could marry two wives and then marry namine and kairi and they would both be bi so we could all 3 have fun together^^ (get your mind out of the gutter...or leave it there...i dont care)  

[PC] Chaos

DStranger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:45 am
[PC] Chaos
NaxreXIV
Jisen Meizuki

I wish that- *whack*

your wish is granted but then a group of 1000 fangirls accidentally walks in on you two making out.

I wish i could be morman so i could marry two wives and then marry namine and kairi and they would both be bi so we could all 3 have fun together^^ (get your mind out of the gutter...or leave it there...i dont care)

Your wish is granted, but you find out that Kairi and Namine are guys.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:01 am
And yet again, someone forgots to add the wish.

I wish- *pushes*

Kairi: I wish people quit thinking that I'm pathetic with the Keyblade and stop thinking I'm the damsel in distress. I'm the heroine of KH.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:53 am
Sorry bout last time sweatdrop ...

Wish granted, but you end up on your own adventure to save Sora and Riku, and it's bad cuz: 1. your inexperienced with the Keyblade, 2. Donald and Goofy aren't able to help you(with Sora), and 3. The king is too busy running his kingdom to help...

I wish I had a Keyblade of my own in real life mrgreen (I wonder why no one has made this wish yet confused )  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff