Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:27 pm
<.<
Dude.
My dog is so stupid.
She throws her bone in the air and catches it.
She'll drop her bone then role around on the ground, the pick it up, and do it again.

O.O
Holy s**t!
You should see her!
She's gone crazy and running around the house like a maniac!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am
My cat Tigger once jumped in a flower van. He went about 5 miles when he jumped from the back of the van and into the frount seat. The driver nearly crashed! xd 3 hours later he reterned. The Driver had been to the last place he'd been. it was a close call...

Also when my dad was re-decorateing the house, My dad pulled up the floorbords and Tigger went under them and wouldn't come out for hours! rofl

Tigger once got on my trampoline and was bounce up and down for 15mins! When he got of he couldn't feel his feet and fell over!

He once got drunk. He got in the cubourd and smash some Sherry and licked it all up! rofl He was being sick and falling all over the place!

GOD he was such a graet cat! He lived a long and happy life of 18 years! eek  

Thailiah

Wheezing Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 pm
----------Why kill yourself...----------

My dogs Dutch and Toby (both male) I think are gay. My parents say it's just dog play, but I know it's humping. xd

----------...when there are people trying to meet you?----------

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:50 pm
my cat Whitey (girl) likes to peek in on you when your in the shower X3  

Lost_Kitten13

what hte

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am
my crayfish played dead 3 times on me but no 1 else  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm
my cats will jump three feet in the air...just to catch a bug!!! i dont kno why my parents pay for direc-tv when we have cats like them.  

silent teardropz

HornedViper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 am
I have two great danes, but I'll talk about the biggest one: Runt. I'll make this kinda short.

My mom got a new bed several months ago that was really low to the floor, as in right on the floor. Runt liked to lay down on her bed and roll around. Well, the first day she had it, he decided to go and roll around on her bed. We were all in the living room watching TV when we heard whining and thrashing coming from mom's room. We went in to investigate and saw that Runt had gotten stuck upside-down between the vanity and the bed. We had to move the bed just to get him out. -.- Poor dog.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 am
I found out recently that my cat, Little S, who is a few months old can deep throat a finger.
He likes to suck on fingers because he wasn't fulled weened as a little kitten. Its funny because he will wrap his paws/legs around your arm and hold on as he sucks.  

Rayne Skyver

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:42 am
Our dog Rory barks and scratches at the television if there's a dog on the television.
It's well silly!
xD
Oh and he also actually watches television with us.

He loves to chase his tail.
I think he has OCD.
o.o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 am
My dog Mushu is CRAZY!!!!!!!! ( Male ) ( Named after food NOT Mulan so don't say that!!! )

1. My grandma was visiting and like always she used my bed mad and Mushu was just a puppy and he went under my bed and was playing with my papers under my bed. So my grandma was freaking out yelling. So I had to grab his vitams ( He is gaga for his vitamins ) and I just opened his vitamins container and all of a sudden his cute little nose pops out from under my bed skirt and it it twitching. Eventually he came out for the vitamin!! xp  

CoCoNut_WaTer

NotHereNothereNothere

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 am
My cat named vicious, kept meowing around my mom so she went to see what he wanted and he lead her up stairs to my dad's room, and on the his tv was a dog XD and he wanted my mom to change the channel and as soon as she did he sat down and started watching tv again xD
My Cat is weird XD He must have been a human in a past life XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 pm
My cat christened my freshly cleaned living room carpet by puking on it.

My dog growing up got into some fudge my mom had made and ate it all, she got the runs.  

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 pm
Lol, I remembered one better that involves the same cat.

My boyfriend and I were making out in the loving room of my apartment, and my cat proceeds to walk over us and sit on the couch we were on and lick herself and give us the look that says " the ******** are you staring at?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:47 pm
My boyfriend, Ray, grabbed our cat, Charlie, to cuddle with him on his chair, and instead Charlie stood up and went to lay on my lap. Ray finds it sooo frustrating because he's the one who feeds him, but he just has a preference for me!  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:22 am
I have a cat named Levi who always go to my lap whenever I'm at computer and go to my bed whenever I'm having an afternoon nap then sit beside me whenever I'm eating. He's acting like my child or a boyfriend hehe  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff