how do i find friends when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:14 am
Sotur
that's where trust comes in. u need to figure out who in that group to trust.
maybe he's just the jelous type. hd he ever done anything like that? have u spoken to him about that, ask him what happened to the whole helping u out? tell him, make it clear to him, that u don't want to steal his gf. if u r friends, there should be no reason for him to act like that, since obviously u'd know her and she'd simply be a friend, and nothing more.

as for the individual, have u ever asked her why she gets frightened? is she afraid of u and why....

it's not the individual it's the entire group. everytime i show up teh groups splits. some have evn talked about going away to a new area. i have told him that i didn't want his gf. but i haven't asked about the helping part.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:31 am
They look like complete and utter dumbasses to me. @_@
What's with all the groups? Are there no individuals where you live?
gonk
sorry, I just get so annoyed by the whole group-thing. stressed I hate them. Groups fail. They alwayswill. Because you'll never fit in compeltely. Not just you, me neither. stare Let's start a group for people who don't fit in groups! scream

Dominique Devlin

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:00 pm
Try not to do things that make the people scared of you. Then go up to someone who you think is friendly and say Hi. Find somethin in common like homework, or shows. Then be cool, casual,& friendly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:04 pm
i try but they still get scared ofme.  

K1T3

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:09 am
sohot2notb4gotton
Try not to do things that make the people scared of you. Then go up to someone who you think is friendly and say Hi. Find somethin in common like homework, or shows. Then be cool, casual,& friendly.

That makes no sense.
If he's being himself, he IS trying not to make peopl scared of him, right? rolleyes

K1T3, do you have people you 'hang out' with, but you don't consider friends?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:41 pm
Dominique Devlin
sohot2notb4gotton

That makes no sense.
If he's being himself, he IS trying not to make peopl scared of him, right? rolleyes

K1T3, do you have people you 'hang out' with, but you don't consider friends?

no i left that group. i'm in a small group who i've known for a while.  

K1T3

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:19 am
And are they being normal towards you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:49 pm
Dominique Devlin
ya it's more better than the otehr one. it's not quiet anymore. it's always noisy and fun w/ alot of jokes.  

K1T3

My Marissa

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:10 pm
K1T3
Dominique Devlin
ya it's more better than the otehr one. it's not quiet anymore. it's always noisy and fun w/ alot of jokes.

Do you still feel the need to be part of another group?
Because if this group is fun, I believe you shouldn't worry and leave the bastards to rot and hang out with the good guys! 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:04 am
My Marissa
K1T3
Dominique Devlin

Because if this group is fun, I believe you shouldn't worry and leave the bastards to rot and hang out with the good guys! 3nodding heart

i don't anymore. it's gay. even though they seemed to be my group. the guy who was my friend is all but hurt cuz i told his gf. and one of his friends. here's his msg he sent me.

u f***** up u told Catherine every thing and u told Vanessa to what hell i told u to tell me if u had thing to say. say it to me. but u r a snitch i don't like snitches. by the way i never like u at all i hated u from the start Catherine told me to be nice.u lucky that she told me that to. it seam what Aaron told is true so don't try any thing don't with Catherine.it would be a good thing to do. so stay away from her don't talk to her. she doesn't want any thing to do with u any way!later  

K1T3

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:30 pm
K1T3
My Marissa
K1T3
Dominique Devlin

i don't anymore. it's gay. even though they seemed to be my group. the guy who was my friend is all but hurt cuz i told his gf. and one of his friends. here's his msg he sent me.

u f***** up u told Catherine every thing and u told Vanessa to what hell i told u to tell me if u had thing to say. say it to me. but u r a snitch i don't like snitches. by the way i never like u at all i hated u from the start Catherine told me to be nice.u lucky that she told me that to. it seam what Aaron told is true so don't try any thing don't with Catherine.it would be a good thing to do. so stay away from her don't talk to her. she doesn't want any thing to do with u any way!later

i think he's just insecure with his relationship. otherwise, why would he seem so desperate in "protecting"? staying i away from him is probably the best thing u can do. avoid any needless and stupid confrontation, it's not worth it to waste time with a guy like that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:53 pm
i walked to my class and i saw him standing right there as if he was waiting for me. but he ws w/ his gf and that was her locker. so i dint care and walked into my class.  

K1T3

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:46 pm
i ahd recently dyed my hiar blonde from black. i get attention. but now the guys in that group stare at me. along w/ mike the one who sent me all those bad msgs. i sometimes even run into mike. he's way taller than me. there's a delema i'm faced with. keep the friendships i had w/ that group or screw them all. id/k what to do. since mike got into this he's made the friends i've made hate me. if he can lie to my face and swear he'll be my friend. then how shud i react to the others?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:55 pm
Personally if I was in your shoes, I'd ditch, because there's lack of trust. How can you truely be their friends when they are that easily convinced that you are the bad person. I thought friendship revolves around trust? Are they even trying to get the picture from both yours and Mike's point of view? OR just Mikes?

If I had to chose those kind of friends or be alone....I'd chose to be alone...

CrimsonxXxSolace

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:10 pm
just mikes. he talked to me saying that i cud still talk to them. i talk to them on the internet. and well no responses at all.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff