Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Who's Quote is it Anyway? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun, yes?
  Yeah! :D ( Good!)
  No. -._-. ( Poopie...)
View Results

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Well, I don't have a title for it, so I have no clue where or who t is from... sweatdrop

" If she kisses you, I'll turn you into a prince. Prince of the land of stench!" (Labrynth)

BTW, BurningPockyStick, I think I overfed your Knuffle a bit. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:05 pm
What's Labrynth?

"I'm here to kick a** and chew bubblegum. But I'm out of bubblegum..." (Yu-Gi-Oh) No, seriously. xd

CreatorOfKirameku

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:52 pm
<< Joey??

"Keep your psychological evaluations to yourself and we won't ask about your relationship with your mother." -Stephan King's Rose Red
>>  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:07 pm
Aw, snap, I've seen that movie, but I never memorized names. Don't like those kinda movies. sweatdrop
To answer Kirameku, The Labrynth was a movie created by Jim Henson. Old but spiffy movie. It stars David Bowie, who plays the main villain, Jereth the Goblin King. He's the one who said my quote.

" My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen...or otherwise, not so fortunate.." (Narnia; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe)  

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 pm
(I'll give a hint, it's a bad guy...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:20 am
ArchAeon
(I'll give a hint, it's a bad guy...)

(Hint #2: He's....furry?)  

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:48 pm
Um...yeah, this game died. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:56 pm
Maybe because it's hard? >.<  

Kaiya`

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:06 pm
It wasn't as hard int he other thread, but that's cuz it was restricted to Kingdom Hearts quotes, an I know that not everybody is a fan of it. I figured it wouldn't be that hard if I used movies.
But yeah, probably ket this kind of game stick to specific games/movies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:17 pm
was it that scary little dude who jumps on Edwin with the big knife when Edwin first goes to Narnia? or that guard who hit Tumnus to break the chains on his ankles??  

alilkittycat

Abbyss

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:37 pm
ArchAeon
Aw, snap, I've seen that movie, but I never memorized names. Don't like those kinda movies. sweatdrop
To answer Kirameku, The Labrynth was a movie created by Jim Henson. Old but spiffy movie. It stars David Bowie, who plays the main villain, Jereth the Goblin King. He's the one who said my quote.

" My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen...or otherwise, not so fortunate.." (Narnia; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe)

ZOMG I GOT IT.
*randomly joins in*

It's the Wolf! Right right??

So now I say a quote or a dialogue right? Do I need to put the TV Show or Movie name in it? Yes? Okay.

"So how are those pancakes?"
-otherpersonspeaks-
"Are they good or are they really good?"
-otherpersonspeaks-
"Are they really good or are they really REALLY good?"
(Gilmore Girls)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:22 am
Hmm...maybe a certain amount of hours should be given for the quote to be guessed in, and if it's not guessed in that time, the next poster can give it a try. Given how it's been DAYS since the last post I can't see anyone guessing it anytime soon. I've never watched Gilmore Girls so I can't guess it. *ponders*

EDIT: Scratch that days part, for some reason the date said May 4th instead of May 12th before I posted. What's with THAT?  

MeiraBates

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 pm
meira-Bates
Hmm...maybe a certain amount of hours should be given for the quote to be guessed in, and if it's not guessed in that time, the next poster can give it a try. Given how it's been DAYS since the last post I can't see anyone guessing it anytime soon. I've never watched Gilmore Girls so I can't guess it. *ponders*

EDIT: Scratch that days part, for some reason the date said May 4th instead of May 12th before I posted. What's with THAT?

Um...I dunno. sweatdrop Like I said earlier, I think makign this game under these terms gave it some major kinks...

Abbyss:
Um...I've never watched Gilmore Girls, so no clue.
And since there doesn't seem to be anyoen else to answer, I'll put up a new quote.

" Well hello to you too. May I remind you that I am standing naked in the snow, I can't feel any of my extremities...and I do mean any of my extrimities..." (League of Extrodinary Gentlemen)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:40 pm
these were fun to read  

snow_storm8

Danni Tsuk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:20 am
"Good morning starshine. The earth says, hello." (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff