Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Did you ever think she'd pick him? {NM Spoilers, perhaps} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colourblind Crayon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:14 pm
What if Edward leaves her again before she can choose? =/

Eclipse...IS the title. And the ribbon is torn. Dx OH NO.

Something's totally gonna go terribly wrong again. >____>

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:22 pm
NOEDWARDWON'TLEAVE.

>>

DDDD:

Reels

Man Tampon

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:20 pm
If Bella's never going to be a vampire as Edward wants, she should be with Jacob as they will both age.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:32 pm
I think she will pick Edward, because even though she loves Jacob, she cant be without Edward.

I hope she picks Edward, because if she doesnt the book would be so sad! New Moon was already so tough to handle with Edward gone.

I have come a final conclusion: She has to pick Edward! The book wouldent be the saem if she didnt!  

BabyBottlePop81

thecentaurspromise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:57 pm
BunnyCupCakes
I dunno,right when I finished reading the summary of Eclipse,I thought 'Edward' right away,probably just going along with what my gut first tells me but we all know the litttle twists & turns Stephenie Meyer does in her stories...so I guess anything can happen of some sort.

Just my opinion.
I think Jacob has already came to the conclusion that Bella won't ever pick him thus he accepts that Edward is her lover already,but I think Jacob might pick up a fight to win Bella...or not xD

Hmm,Edward,I think he knows its going to be him.Edward never saw Jacob as the better 'someone' for Bella even though he thought his love for Bella dangered her & he's finally accepted their relationship.

I seriously don't want ANYBODY to die [jacob nor edward especially ^^; ]...I already have a bad feeling about this.

Darnit,the werewolves/vampires should sign a peace treaty xd

I have to say I agree. It makes scence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:25 am
i really dont think she will after jacob squealing
but maybe edward leaves again and she goes runing back to jacob
might just have to wait to find out  

zomgtheownageisunbearable

xoxTwilight-Goddessxox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 am
[.Ciara.Chi.]
What if Edward leaves her again before she can choose? =/

Eclipse...IS the title. And the ribbon is torn. Dx OH NO.

Something's totally gonna go terribly wrong again. >____>

*gasp* dont even say dat i want those two to be together edward and bella crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:32 am
      Well knowing Bella she'll choose Edward.
      The poor thing is just a shell without him as he is without her.
      But being stubborn Bella will want both of them which in the end might drive either Edward or Jacob away.

Or Jacob might die trying too save Bella from something/thing.
      And the decision would be made for her.

Marupon

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:48 pm
I'm fairly certain that Bella will choose Edward. She died when he left. Jacob probably thinks she'll choose him- look at how shocked he was when she chose seeing Alice over him, and when it was revealed to him that Bella wanted to be a vampire. Jacob thinks that Edward will lose. But Bella...it's practically a given that Edward will be chosen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:41 pm
i think with no doubt she will choose Edward, no hands down,
but what if something should happen to Edward, would Bella choose death to follow him or will she decide to live for her parents and maybe Jacob, even though her love for Jacob is not of the love for Edward, if those hse love were in danger she would
but if she were turned into a vampire would jacob accept her then, even if Edward wasn't the one to turn her, Volturi, or would they end up just killing her, or would Bella out of grief over Edward be willing to join for the sake of all?
im not sure what will happen in any case this is the worst scenario, lets hope there is a happy ending 3nodding
one more book in the series after Eclipse
[besides the one with Edward's point of view for Twilight]  

sakura11591

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:06 pm
Just curious... Nobody rooted for Jacob? That's so sad. ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:44 pm
julliel
Just curious... Nobody rooted for Jacob? That's so sad. ;_;

No, no, no.

I LOVE Jacob.
To DEATH.

I just don't think she'll pick him. XD

Reels

PrincessOfSports

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:33 pm
Im not sure, i think that she'll choose Edward over Jacob. Jacob i think was just a sub for Edward. When Edward came back she left Jacob behind. Also i think she's angry at Jacob for what he did at the end of New Moon. I'm not sure if she'll ever speak to Jacob ever again. Charlie would've tried to kill Edward if it weren't for Bella being there sweatdrop So i think it'd be Edward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:53 am
I think she will choose Edward too
But ya no Jacob might want a showdown with Edward
To see who is better fit for Bella
Then that would shoot fireworks for the book lol
I think she will still choose EDWARD heart  

KikyoRin

broken_heart70

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:55 pm
She HAS to choes Edward!! I mean I think I'll die if she chooses Jacob!! I love him to death but he's just not meant to be with Bella you could tell from the moment Bella started to go insane when Edward left!
Edward I Love you!! xp I'm a crazed fangirl forgive me heart heart mrgreen

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces