Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:34 am
pwnd_by_twlt
NaxreXIV
pwnd_by_twlt
Sergeant_CJ
Dobutsu Nushi
my friends make jokes about it saying Sora is the father of Roxas and the keyblade is the mother! rofl u know, cuz the keyblade entered Sora... rofl

wouldnt it be the other way around with the keyblade as the father and sora as the mother?

Oh god... blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh can't stop laughing after reading your post rofl <---still laughing... Well, the Keyblade was "pushed inside Sora..." and Sora "released the entities now known as Roxas and Namine..." ... still laughing...
*in pure horror* Ahhh... maybe we should leave that kind of stuff to the imagination...

OKay, okay... *still laughing* <---I'm serious...

Oh God, that's wrong yet funny. LOL xd xd xd rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:49 pm
..it's like

Sora : hello brother from another mother! Hello sister from another mister =D
roxas namine : we both came out from you.. o_O
sora : ...  

Keyblade Ninja

Kurine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Sora.. isnt the father of anybody. Hes only like ... what.. 14 or 15 for gods sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:00 pm
NaxreXIV
No. You have to remember, Sora didn't really create Roxas. Roxas was always inside him, he just wasn't a separate entity

So imagine Sora is a BLT sandwich. (Sorry, I'm hungry.) A BLT has three basic components; bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Roxas represents one of these components... let's say the Bacon. The Bacon can be a separate entity, you can eat it on its own, and Sora can still be a sandwich without the B, but he's just an LT. So therefore, Sora didn't "father" Roxas, becasue Roxas was a part of the Sora BLT.

that speech made me hungry cheese_whine  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:27 pm
Roxas IS Sora... Sora and Roxas were splt when Sora was turned into a Heartless in Kingdom Hearts one at Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:24 am
NaxreXIV
No. You have to remember, Sora didn't really create Roxas. Roxas was always inside him, he just wasn't a separate entity

So imagine Sora is a BLT sandwich. (Sorry, I'm hungry.) A BLT has three basic components; bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Roxas represents one of these components... let's say the Bacon. The Bacon can be a separate entity, you can eat it on its own, and Sora can still be a sandwich without the B, but he's just an LT. So therefore, Sora didn't "father" Roxas, becasue Roxas was a part of the Sora BLT.

That's quite well spoken of you. Awsome comparison.  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

ayden409

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:47 pm
Human genetics says that that would make sora the mother. Anyways... They are all the same age so it would be impossible. The two of them were in theory born from Sora and Kairi respectively. The darkness in their hearts would be the father.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:09 am
Iku Azura
well, first of all, i think i need to play the game again, heh sweatdrop
i was a bit lost at the end. i know, pathetic.

so, i can't really say, except, on a personal note, i find that a bit...strange...

lol yea i gotta play tit too XD  

Strider Odin

Strider Odin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:11 am
well its square enix they do alot of stuff like this  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:47 am
Keyblade Ninja
NaxreXIV

that was a beautiful speech right there. ::claps::

indeed it was well explained i bow my hat to u *bows hat*... even though i have no hat lol  

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers