Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
HOW DO I BEAT SEPHIROTH IN KH2!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roel22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:54 pm
be in level 80 to 85 have abilite one more try.....or its called once more something like that , then kick his but ...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:05 pm
yea i dont have ultima weapon yet but i am liek lvl 70..wen his health gets in the purple doesnt he use song of teh heartsless ore suumthin..that wipe sout all but 1 of ur hp and all of your magic?  

nobodys0somebody

Iron Side

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:51 pm
Yes it does he can be hard even on easy mode you have to have alot of luck to beat him at lv 45...You have to have all of yer combos on and once more and ultama weapon.the high jump doesnt always work you have to be able to tell when hes about to use heartless angel or all your gonna do is give him a easy shot at you when yer at 1 health. When i beat him i had everything maxed exept for lv it was 75 and i had elixers but i block so much and using auroga he couldnt hit me once. Auroga will save you at the last second if you fail to block him.(you have to be fast!) Finally dont use magic as others have said for he will just shrug it off like its nothing. (then come stab you with his long a** sword) eek He can also counter glide easily and it just leaves you open..he can teleport to you and pwn you with a combo so dont turn yer back on him like that.. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 am
If you havent already done it.
The best way is to be lvl70+ with High lvl pots, ethers and elixers. if u do not have ulima weapon(i didnt have it) use the dragon sword(the one from mulans world, also cant remember all the names of thing havent played it in a while)as it has the Mp rage i think its called, it should let you have unlimited combos when you have no Mp.
have glide and double jump equiped as you can use D jump to stop his heartless angel attack,he floats up and turns purple (You GOT to stop this attack as it put your hp down to 1 and zero Mp)also he will use the multi strike attack after that so press the reaction puttun quick. Your hotkey should be elixer, curaga, ether and reflectga. I found using refectga very usful as it works against him onmost of his attacks including the reaction attack his does(i think)And i take almost half a bar each time. (to be safe when starts doing a normal attack use refectga three times and its sure to protect you and hurt him) if you have run out of Mp be careful if you use my way as you will be open to attack unless you are good at guarding.
Do this and he will eventully fall.
I hope this helps you  

badben121

OrangeKittens

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:33 pm
LOL my bro just beat him yesterday, you have to observe his strengths and weaknesses and how to avoid his attacks (and probably be a higher level than 60 that's for sure). Make sure you have cure handy AT ALL TIMES too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 pm
i'm level 65 and managed ta beat him on proud mode (took a lot of tries). I like ta let him me up in the air so I can air dodge and hit him with a long, aerial combo. seems like it does more damage than the ground attacks. but, yeah I guess the best advice is to read him well so ya know when ta guard and bring lots of elixirs.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Toshirei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm
youtube shows you how to do it too  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 pm
Double jump and Glide are needed more then anything else, i found this out when i would be in air and i would be hit with heartless angel then killed. you could be level 40 an beat him i think, you just need double jump and glide o and good timing. i used Leon's keyblade, the Final Fantsey based weapons to me do more damage, then again their the only ones i used. Areal combat is a major key coaponant in the fight so i suggest practice it a bit before hand.  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 pm
o yeah and like other have said counters and Areal recover strike thing is needed. heres a standared thing between us that always happens

battle starts, i block his attack of epicness
i uppercut combo him and he goes up
Areal combo time
pownage fallowed by teliportaion. i land, he lands
he slashes, now one of two things can happen A. i block his combo or B i take the combo and get sent in to the air
once in the are i do not recover until he teleports and appers next to me.
once there i recover slash him then areal combo.
(Areal combos play abig part in my style of game play with him)
this goes on for a bit and he uses heartless angel, now this is a trick part because i learned the signs for it BUT timeing and quick movement are needed depending on where I am not him, I. this is where Maxed Glide is needed, if i am in the air which happens because of my style agenst him i glide to him and if i am quick enough i can end the attack if not i better land and use an elixer and fast or i Die.
If i am on land i run and duble jump and end it if i am lucky enough. after that lather reinse repaeat.
After a certain point he'll cuase a metior shaower which is easy and hard to dodge, Glide helps me here alot.

but another key aspect to beating him know your play style and it's weaknesses and how to counter them. otherwise you won't ever beat him.
"Know Thy Enemy, and Know thyself and you will acive victory a hundread percint of the time. Know not the Enemy but know thyself, you shell achive victory for half of the battles faught. Know the enemy but not thyself, and Defeat shell be geranted for all battles" _The Art of War, Sun Tzu

O and I use Lionheart or Aron's Keyblade just because they are Final Fantasy based. it was not untill i was level ninty something i got ultama. but I beat septhorth at fourty seven some how...wait never mind lots of tries and lots of studying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am
i just spammed trinity and equiped ultima or the hades weapon with berserk charge. and have max glide.  

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

Omnirhox

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 am
What I did was get lvl 70+, equipped the decisive pumpkin keyblade and berserk charge ability,that gives you infinite ground combo when no mp and a finisher that is as strong as how many ground attacks you did, then just spam the ground combo infinitely until your mp comes back for a massive multiple health bar removing super finisher, also, watch out for the triangle attacks and have a high to max lvl high jump to stop his heartless angel attack, the one that takes you down to 1 hp and 0 mp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 pm
Well gorgon is ground based and I'm air based. we would have an intresting fight there  

Alice the Loving

Colonel Kerr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 am
At the start of the battle begin mashing Triangle to block his first attack. I found that the physical shield thingy helps a lot in air when he tried to get a combo in on me. Set Curaga to a quick button slot. Anytime you hear "Descend Heartless Angel jump into the air fast and hit him IN THE FACE!!! This move leaves you standing with 1 HP point and no MP. Before the fight be sure to equip all the combo plus's you have and preferably fight with the Ultima Weapon. Hit him with Trinity when possible as it is the only move that requires only Sora, plus it looks pretty cool. Hammer him with those and combos till he is at about 1/4 of his health. He will now do Meteor, this is where Glide is important to fly around dodging meteors. Finish him off with a trinity and some more combos. If you get hurt be sure to have Elixirs short cut set for quick use, especially after Heartless angel if you cannot reach him in time. That's all you need so good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:53 pm
Why does everyone say you need the Ultama weapon? I beat him with Lionheart and five elixers with curaga. Also what's trinity? I've never heard of this move called trinity. (No seriously, I did not even know it was a move)  

Alice the Loving

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm
One thing I haven't seen that might help..

when he says "Sin Harvest" (I think) run away and prep an elixer. That attack will take all your HP, then he will charge you. Pop the elixer and you should survive. That's what always got me.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff