Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

springbunny654

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:21 pm
((i'm not really sure but I'm going with what a college is like ya know.))

Drake was outside in the shade. he sat on the back of the bench as he waited for the bell to ring. To his right side there was a skatebord leaning on the bench. Looking around the campus he saw the dorm building where he had just come from and on the opposite side the building where he was going.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:22 am
((OOC://Wait...two more questions: 1. Do you guys want to make a 'class list' - who's classmates with whom and what subject and whatnot?; and 2. If we're going with the college-boarding school thing, what's the usual age when one enters college or boarding school?))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:35 pm
(Can i join?)
Gaian name: a Twisted Cheshire Cat
Character name: Aysel Cromwel
Appearance: User Image
Personality: a gentle heart and is very shy. Has a hard time controling her emotions. She's very loyal to her friends and is very caring. Acvts older than her age and has a different way of looking at thongs.
Bio: Aysel's parents died in a fire when she was 11 and her aunt bumped her into boarding school since she's so much like her mother.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:42 pm
((Cheshire: Sure! No prob! Everyone: I think we've got entirely too many girls. Does anyone else wanna play a guy? 'Cause I might make another one - my fourth character - and yes, it's going to be male...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:28 pm
(how many girls and guys so far?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:42 am
((Five girls and three guys at last count. Girls are: Lira, Takara, Caity, Abygail, and Aysel; guys: Drake, Kyouichi and Kyouji.))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

XxDarkkstarrxX

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:07 pm
since this thread seems to need guys i'll rp as one sweatdrop it's my first time though, so i might not seem like one >_<;
Gaian name: Jaitazelle
Character name: Yudai Kitsune
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Kind of a loner, and shy. He doesn't talk much unless he is talked to. Yudai is very serious, but does have a humorous side, and enjoys pulling pranks with his friends.
Bio: Yudai has extremely wealthy parents who don't have any time for him. He ended up being spoiled, but never got any attention or love from his parents. Since Yudai began to smoke and drink to get his parents' attention, they sent him off to boarding school. Yudai hates boarding school because none of his friends attend it.
is this ok? >_<  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 pm
((well you can enter bording school really young but i wasn't saying that it should be collage age, I mean my characters are jun. and sen. in high school at the bording school.))  

springbunny654

XxDarkkstarrxX

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:40 pm
Yudai yawned as he dragged his duffel bag up the stairs. If this wasn't boarding school, he'd probably be skipping, drinkin some beer and chilling with his friends.
"Hell, why'd my parents send me to a boarding school where i can't skip and all the kids are totally uncool?"
"not like i've met anyone yet," Yudai thought...maybe he'd actually meet someone worth knowing  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:03 pm
(Is it alright if I join?)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:27 pm
((OOC:// blackmagic5: Sure! Just be sure to post a profile. So now we've...five guys, five girls - at last count, that is.
Daitazell: Do you Yudai to be classmates with Lira, my female character? Or would you rather have the twins Kyouichi and Kyouji? Take your pic. Then I'll post for my characters, 'kay?
Everyone: Let's delete our OOC posts sometime soon, okay? 3nodding //:OOC))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:45 pm
Lira's cool, why not? biggrin
-Yudai stumbled into a room, any room and collapsed on the bed, not caring if anyone already was in the room.
"Sucks for them anyway, this room is now officially mine, or it's shared with whoever's my roommate. It's not like i'll be here long, i'll be kicked out pretty soon anyway"  

XxDarkkstarrxX

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:04 pm
Aysel walked around the school, trying to find her room. When she found it she just threw her bag onto the bag and sat on the bed with her head in her hands.
"Please, let this go well," she muttered, nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:09 pm
((Jaitazelle: Remember, girls and boys don't usually dorm together. And in which class do you want to be classmates with Lira?))

"You certainly took your time." Kyouichi commented, jamming his free hand into his trouser pocket. The other hand was braced against his shoulder, clutching his book bag.

Kyouji gulped down the last of his sandwich and quickened his pace to catch up with his older twin, adjusting the strap of his backpack as he went. "Yeah, well, it's not my fault the shower decided to act funky," he retorted. Then he drained the last of the milk from the plastic cup, crumpled it, and tossed it into the next garbage can they passed. "But hey, at least we still have time to get to class, right?"

Kyouichi sighed. "Whatever. But the next time you forget to set your alarm, don't expect me to wake you up or get you breakfast. It's time you started looking after yourself, Kyouji."

The jade-eyed teen grinned. "You're not serious about that, I can tell!"

"Shaddup..." the older Shibuyama muttered, but he grinned, too, nonetheless. Suddenly, they passed by an open door, and Kyouichi spotted someone lying on one of the beds. Either a new student who'd just gotten in...or a lazybones like his brother could sometimes be. Either way, it was of no consequence to him. He turned to Kyouichi.

"C'mon, pick up the pace!" he said loudly, breaking into a half-run.

------------------------------

Lira settled into her desk - well, the desk she'd chosen, anyway. It wasn't too near the front of the class, and it was by the window.

The brunette glanced around. Though class was due to start any minute, the room was still empty. Where is everyone? Ah, well... Shrugging, she took a fresh sketchpad and a pencil out of her bag, set the pad on her desk, and began putting pencil to paper.

((Sorry, couldn't think of anything else. Let's have some character interaction, guys!))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

XxDarkkstarrxX

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:07 pm
flameangel child: P.E.? it's my favorite class xP
Yudai stumbled off to breakfast. "I overslept!" he growled as an excuse to the lunch lady. Quickly downing a sandwich and a glass of milk, he grabbed his books and dashed off to his first class of the day, Earth Science.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff