Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Castle Oblivion RP (needs a Marluxia and Demyx fast) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:23 am
Looks over and about to kill Zexion  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:24 am
But doesn't.  

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Zexion69

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:47 am
"I'm your superion number IX and you will treat me as such" *chastising look* i love it when Demyx gets angry, but i love it more when he smiles  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:13 pm
Well, I'm glad Demyx and Zexion are getting along. Now, lets check on Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas looked at Kingdom Hearts. "The Key will give you more hearts, just wait."  

LightPinkAngel

Zexion69

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:41 pm
The next morning, after breakfast and the daily briefing, the members of castle oblivion were content to find that there were no assignments for the day, they decided to participate in what axel called "recreational activities" though they were sure he ha a different definition for the term... Xemnas thought it would be good for them so they went bowling. "I hate wearing these shoes, everyones worn them..." Wow, nevermind, Demyx looks good in his bowling outfit, maybe this bowling will be ok..  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:06 pm
Saïx looks over at Zexion checking out Demyx. "Ohmygod, I don't even want to think about it."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:00 am
Zexion69
The next morning, after breakfast and the daily briefing, the members of castle oblivion were content to find that there were no assignments for the day, they decided to participate in what axel called "recreational activities" though they were sure he ha a different definition for the term... Xemnas thought it would be good for them so they went bowling. "I hate wearing these shoes, everyones worn them..." Wow, nevermind, Demyx looks good in his bowling outfit, maybe this bowling will be ok..
axel bowled a gutter ball

Oh ********!" he threw his firey chakura at the pins and got a strike.

"i always win at this, got it memorized? now where is roxas?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:55 pm
[PC] Chaos
Zexion69
axel bowled a gutter ball

Oh ********!" he threw his firey chakura at the pins and got a strike.

"i always win at this, got it memorized? now where is roxas?"

(we're still looking 4 1, got any ideas?)  

Zexion69

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:47 pm
Saïx sees Axel looking for Roxas, and after Zexion looking at Demyx, Saïx starts to twitch. "I thought I told them I was allergic to yaoi..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:33 pm
Alixraen
Saïx sees Axel looking for Roxas, and after Zexion looking at Demyx, Saïx starts to twitch. "I thought I told them I was allergic to yaoi..."

sensing saix's disturbed gaze, zexion turned and said,"you weren't allergic to yaoi last week when i heard you w/ xemnas" as a grin spread across zexions face  

Zexion69

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:29 am
"*Gasp* I was never with Saix. He's too.... ugly. And plus, he was the hideous hairdo and horrible scar, not to mention his face." And Xemnas continues to insult Saix.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:42 pm
LightPinkAngel
"*Gasp* I was never with Saix. He's too.... ugly. And plus, he was the hideous hairdo and horrible scar, not to mention his face." And Xemnas continues to insult Saix.

Zexion just looked at his superior and grinned,"your blushing" he said with a smirk and went to ask demyx what the scores were  

Zexion69

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:14 pm
LightPinkAngel

"My hair? No no no. Last time I checked, you were the one sneaking in bottles of Herbal Essence into the castle, trying to hide them. And what's with the voice, you sound like a robot. *imitates Xemnas* "He just kept talking in one incredibly long monotonous unbroken sentece moving from topic to topic so no one could interrupt him..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:25 pm
while helping demyx tie his shoe, zexion overheard Saix and xemnas arguing,"i think theyre perfect together" he heard demyx say. All zexion could think was how much he wanted to be with demyx...  

Zexion69

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:12 am
(walks in) I see what you do Zexion you talk about me when I wasn't even in the room then you go behimd my back and say everthing about what happen between us...(looks puzzle for a moment then shuts up)
You weren't helping me untie my shoe you were..............(looks over) I mean stay away from me.. There is nothing going between us.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff