Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
No more brain tickleā€¦ kick it in OVERDRIVE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knikkey

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:38 pm
Oh cool...I think Im gonna go riddle hunting now xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Heh, have fun.
I'm sure you'll be able to find the site where I got these from.  

Norayr
Crew

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:03 pm
1) Johannes came in first, Rene in second, and Louis in first. My reasoning is that if they both had one correct and one false statement each, then I think the name that was mentioend twice should be eliminated. Sicne Louis was said to win both first and second place in both statements, and no contestant can obviously win both places, then he must have come in third. Deletign hsi name fromt he statements, that let the other two in their stated places. (Makes sense?)
2) This is a trick question according to relationship. The one grandfather, who was father to the one father who was also father to three of the children, who were the son of the the father and the grandchildren of the grandfather, and brother to the sisters. Likewise, the grandmother was the mother-in-law of the mother of the daughters, who were the daughters to the mother and the grandchildren of the grandmother. Then the wife of the father was also the daughter-in-law to the grandparents who were the the mother-in-law and the father-in-law to the wife.
In total, there were seven.
...Give or take. sweatdrop

Blah,t hat's all I feel liek doign right now, will do the others later after thinking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:12 pm
google them xp  

snow_storm8

Fresh Water Crab

7,675 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:12 pm
1. Johannas won first place, Rene won second place, and Louis won third.
2. 7 people total. Grandmother, Grandfather (had divorced someone and remarried each other. Grandfather had two kids, making his new-wife the mother-in-law, and the Grandmother had two kids, making her new-husband the father-in-law. ) - Their two sons and two daughters. One son got married (she became the daughter in law). They had 3 children (The 3 grandchildren. Also the 1 brother, two sisters).
3. That one is taking way too much thought process.
4. 60 minutes
5. The first to cross the finish line will have many wives. (I don't know)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:19 pm
bumpy  

snow_storm8

[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out