Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:49 am

Keiko glanced at the two newcomers. A 'shifter and... she eyed the one who called herself 'Moth'. She had with her a staff, and didn't look like a battle staff, so...

Another mage! The brunette thought excitedly. Perhaps she could learn something from this girl.

And the shapeshifter...well, she didn't look too happy at showing herself. Keiko shrugged it off.

"Well, I didn't know there were others interested in that city..." she remarked, looking from one to the other. And I wonder why...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:44 pm
Akira's face showed no emotion. "I am smart, trust me, i can tell from the animals that live here, what kind of senses they have and what are common. In this case, your was slightly altured and those birds aren't very common around her, nor do they enjoy being around people." she smiled and sat back down. "Right then, Moth, and everyone else sit down and i will explain to you about the forgotten city, mind you, guard this information with your life, and becareful who you choose to tell." she waited for everyone to agree.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:07 pm

Keiko's interest was piqued by the girl's remark. What's so special about the city - aside from the strange things that have happened there - that any information about it has to be 'guarded with your life'? she wondered.

The brunette moved in closer, just a bit, so she could hear better. "All right, I agree," she said in reply to the other dark-haired girl's terms. She was eager to be on her way, and so was growing impatient. But she knew she had to stick it out a bit longer so she could learn what she needed to.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Ginger, living in the almost empty forgotten city was sitting just on the outskirts by a river bank. there was a rather large willow tree that was providing her with ample supply of shade from the suns heat. It had been a long time since she had seen anyone around worth talking to or killing. SHe sighed and took a stand turning around to where the forgotten city was and sighing. She felt the need to kill so she went on a search to find a village, using her abnormal faster than light speed she ran and ran until she spotted what she had benn looking for. SHe camped out in a tall tree to gain her energy back, for she was preparing herself for an attack.  

springbunny654

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:14 pm
Aysel nervously walked through the woods, curious about it. It seems like a good home, i wonder...... As her minded wondered, she didn't realize she had walked into a clear with three other girls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:49 pm
[[count four and a ferret]]

Moth looked around unchanged and yawned stretching out as the butterflies moved off of her before settling down again. The clearing was beginning to almost feel crowded. "Whats so special about this city? I don't understand." She shook her blonde curls and laughed barely amused. Her eyes flickered to the new girl, annoyed at the intrusion and rolled her eyes, not even focused on her surroundings, the girl could have walken into a hole and not have realized it. She shook her curls again. And flickered her lashes as her insects settled over her closed eyes.

-------------------------

Kere rolled her eyes as Deemic curled along her neck and chittered into her ear. "Don't like the idea of it, no I don't. They might need a few jobs, but the girl is nervous enough about telling us. Not a good sign." He shook his little body and bared his fangs. Kere replied quietly to him, "Shhh. Let's here it. If its so dangerous, prehaps they will be willing to pay more for some hired help." She grinned to herfriend and felt Deemic shudder and hiss at the intruder.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am
Aysel heard the hiss and stop, noticing the other girls.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she sputtered. I think i might want to ask.
"Um...do any of you know something about a place called the Forgotten City?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Akira sighed. "Do i have everyone's promise to never tell what i am about to share." She looked at the new girl and gave a cold look. how many people have heard of this place? she thought  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:25 am
"I swear," Aysel replied, shrinking back at the other girls cold look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:54 pm
hearing noises i find the group. i sit in a tree behind akira, wondering what i might find out.  

QaHom

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers