Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What new FF character would u like 2 c in the next KH? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you want 2 c
  Gippal
  Rinoa
  Baralai
  Quitis
  Zell
  Lulu
  Zack
  Kimahri
  Irvine
View Results

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:42 pm
The[Princess]
I would love to see Reno. =D Not Kadaj, He's scares me. D;
Characters I'd keep in my room Roxas, Riku and Cloud. <33
I think if Reno's put in we'd be facing even more claims that he's Axel's Somebody... -.-;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:15 pm
maybe even some reno/axel yaoi. im shaking thinking about it  

Sergeant CJ

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 pm
CJ_the_Commando
maybe even some reno/axel yaoi. im shaking thinking about it
*shivers* Don't even joke about something like that...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:35 am
NaxreXIV
The[Princess]
I think if Reno's put in we'd be facing even more claims that he's Axel's Somebody... -.-;;;

For Pete's sakes, we've already explained about the whole Reno and Axel theory, it's LIES!!!! stressed burning_eyes scream stressed burning_eyes scream stressed burning_eyes scream

There's no way Reno could be Axel's Somebody since there are many evidence to prove it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:20 pm
Jisen Meizuki
NaxreXIV
The[Princess]

For Pete's sakes, we've already explained about the whole Reno and Axel theory, it's LIES!!!! stressed burning_eyes scream stressed burning_eyes scream stressed burning_eyes scream

There's no way Reno could be Axel's Somebody since there are many evidence to prove it.
I know, but I'm saying that people who still aren't convinced that Axel and Reno aren't the same may take Reno's role in KH as a supporting reason for their viewpoint if he was in the next game, and most sane people like us would have to deal with the ridiculous-ness of it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:33 pm
I'd like to see Vincent(had clothes stolen from Cloud in KH1), Cecil(Love paladins), and Balthier(cool sky pirate mrgreen )  

pwnd_by_twlt

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:00 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
I'd like to see Vincent(had clothes stolen from Cloud in KH1), Cecil(Love paladins), and Balthier(cool sky pirate mrgreen )
...I know I probably know who she is but just can't think of it, but who's Cecil?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:31 pm
Balthier is from FF12, and a guy stare , While Cecil is from FF4. Personally, he is my seconed favorite character from all the FF characters mrgreen  

pwnd_by_twlt

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Balthier is from FF12, and a guy stare , While Cecil is from FF4. Personally, he is my seconed favorite character from all the FF characters mrgreen
Oh yeah, I knew who Baltheir was. He's one of those few FF characters who stil have their masculinity *coughcoughVAANcoughcough*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:34 pm
Jisen Meizuki
NaxreXIV
The[Princess]

he can't be because you can't rearrange Reno add an "X" and get Axel.  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:36 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
NaxreXIV
The[Princess]

Right, I don't think anyone here is trying to prove that fact wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:03 am
NaxreXIV
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
NaxreXIV
The[Princess]

Right, I don't think anyone here is trying to prove that fact wrong.

true  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:10 am
... one person they shouldn't add that i know of:

ingus from final fantasy iii... he's just too sad and angsty and he looks almost like roxas xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:47 am
Keyblade Ninja
... one person they shouldn't add that i know of:

ingus from final fantasy iii... he's just too sad and angsty and he looks almost like roxas xP
True, Ingus might make a good addition... Arc's pretty cute too, I wouldn't mind seeing him.  

NaxreXIV

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:44 pm
nobody wants to see Baralai or Zell! Baralai at least deserves some love! but i love voted for Gippal-kun. Kya!!!!!! Gippal! I love Al bheds taht have such character considering how they were stereotyped in FFX  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff