Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Amity looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile and nodded. "all right but please tell me more when you are ready too" she said before looking a head.She still saw tree and the path as she mother walked on. Brushing her hair behind her ears she smiled. "Not all Drow are the same...you not the first one I meet" she said
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
Carroesmiled at her, and was happy she understood. "Did you happen to learn the other Drow's name?" He was curious who would have come out of the homeland besides him. He didn't even think anyone else was given permission. He would have to report it if it wasn't a noble.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

"Not really I was very young when he came to the Inn" amity said, "I just called him Sir when every I saw him and he seemed fine with that. He told me great stories and helped with my math lesson's before he left....mother do you remember his name?" "either G’eld or Ghaun..one of the two but it was long ago and he said it once but he was fine with us calling him sir" Astrid said, "So we just called him sir at his stay...he stayed with us for 5 months."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Carroe raised his eyebrows, and realized who they were talking about. "Ah, you mean you got to meet Ghaunt. He is a great teacher. I should know personally." He didn't try to let it show, but he knew he should have not said anything there. Ghaunt only taught nobles, and was allowed to leave home to go and learn anything new that he could to teach the people to help out the community. He hoped they didn't know about that.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

""will that would explain why he was so good at teaching Amity" Astrid said smiling, "We had trouble teaching her but he had no problem with her and getting her to understand things. But she did like his stories better then any thing else so much she would follow him around till he told her one." Amity blushed and smiled as she began to play with her hair. What she was little and she loved stories more then anything. "its was sad when he left us but he had things to do" Astrid said
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Carroe mentally sighed, twice. "Well i'm happy he showed up and helped you out." Then, Carroe noticed something, and he smiled brightly at them. "I believe were almost there. I just saw one of the landmarks." He told them.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Astrid smiled and nodded, "yes we will be seeing it very soon" she said, "We are making great time at this right" she said. Amity smiled as they kept going till she gasped as she saw the tops of the temple through the tree. As it slowly emerged to them she could not believe it. It was so breath talking. "Amity close you jaw its not lady like" Astrid said. Amity epped and closed her mouth not realizing she was gapping.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 pm
13th King
Yes 13th

Astrid smiled as they got to the pathways and walked down them. She knew with her compass she would not get lost and find the way to the castle. She took his hand and looked up at him. "We should be there in no time but we might stop for a break along away" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 pm
Devossy
Sorry been busy lately...

Sin walked in silence down the path staring down at Astrid. With every step he seemed to get even more and more eager to run away. The tension growing stronger and the more he thought about it was causing the veins in his forehead to pop out. He hadn't realised but he had let go of Astrid and began to walk faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:13 pm
13th King

Astrid watched him worried before following after him. When she started having trouble keeping up with she ran and grabbed his arm to stop him. "sin what is wrong?" she asked him, "your moving to fast for me to keep up with."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:59 pm
Devossy

Sin turned to Astrid when she had touched him. He had an almost bewildered look upon his face and he was sweating, every drop of his sweat would slide down his face a few inches before it would turn to ice.

In the inn Astrid said she had felt a pull to their realm but Sin had not. The closer he got the worse his feelings consumed him. Something seemed wrong, he just couldn't put a finger on it. It was more than his previous feelings of being cast out, and it was more than him being scared of meeting her daughter and being turned away. Something was most definitely astray with the elves and it was making his spine crawl.

"I am so sorry my love... I am only worried..." He hesitated. "That your daughter will not care for me..." Sin lied. It was so much more but he could not tell her for her family's reunitement was what is most important. "When we arrive... that is first on your list?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 pm
13th King

Astrid knew there had to be more but she was not going to say anything about it. "Amity is a good hearted person and once she meets you she will like you and be happy for both of us" she said as she patted his hand, "She is not like other people. I am with you and you are with me. People will have to understand that." She did not want him worried and scared. She knew his past and wondered if he was worried about people would think of him now.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 pm
Devossy

Sin shrugged at her comment of Astrid. "We have met not to long ago my lady... seems hard to understand..."

A figure in white lurked behind the two of them. Sin had a bad feeling about every bit of returning. The creature was not it. It moved silently hiding behind object as not to be seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:18 pm
13th King

Astrid smiled and stood on her toes to give him a light kiss on the lips. "What is there to understand. We meet fell for each other and that is all that matters" she said, "I will never leave your side inless you ask me too."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:37 pm
Devossy

Sin smiled. His unease still lingered but for her he would push through. He kissed her again and took her hand gently pulling her back into a walk. "I do hope she welcomes me..."  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff