Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
THE ECW'S GM OFFICE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schwarz Spiegel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:54 am
Freakshow turns around. 'Hold up, ladies. I'm first in line.' He says without hesitation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:59 am
~Matt Hardy walks into the office with the ECW tag team title over his shoulder and looks at Freakshow~

"I know why your here. you want a match. why else would you be wasting our lovely gm's time with your ugly face and insincere compliments. I got a challenge for you. How bout you square off with me???"  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Schwarz Spiegel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Freakshow gets in Matts face. 'Watch your mouth you sack o' s**t, or you'll regret it.' He says, rolling his shoulder to put emphasis on his WSX Championship belt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:40 pm
Hero was about to speak when Claudio started to laugh. Claudio then began to speak. Kenzo, Haha. Finally you speak. Well you know what? How about a single match. Tajiiri v.s. The Mac Daddy of the Cravate.Chris Hero.. And Kenzo v.s. Double C..If your not that bright. That's Me. What do you say about that. .Claudio moved forward towards Kenzo. As Hero did to Tajiiri.  

JobsEveryDay

XCross

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:18 pm
Both men stare down the guy in front of them.

"You're on," Kenzo says.

"You'll regret stepping into the ring with us." Tajiri added.

(I'm going to start my break soon from school and my lap top is getting checked so I don't have internet access at home. If the matches start and I'm not replying soon enough, its because of that.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:22 am
XCross
Both men stare down the guy in front of them.

"You're on," Kenzo says.

"You'll regret stepping into the ring with us." Tajiri added.

(I'm going to start my break soon from school and my lap top is getting checked so I don't have internet access at home. If the matches start and I'm not replying soon enough, its because of that.)
(Ok man.Well when your ready for the match you can make it if you want.)
Hero and Claudio left the gm room.  

JobsEveryDay

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:25 am
AgentKagate
Freakshow gets in Matts face. 'Watch your mouth you sack o' s**t, or you'll regret it.' He says, rolling his shoulder to put emphasis on his WSX Championship belt.
~Matt then smacks the title belt on frakshows shoulder hard~

"Man you think that gold means anything to me"

~pats the ECW tag team title on his shoulder~

"I have held this twice. I held the WWF tag team titles 2 times with my brother Jeff. XWE, AWF, WWCW, GPWL, SFWE you name it ive held it. I was SvR Undisputed champion for 14 staraight months. ran and won 5 gauntlet matches. and you have got the tenacity to wave a single belt in my face?!?!? You know what screw it.........

~goes to throw several hard rights to Freakshows head in the office.~

((Thats how you start a rivelry))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:46 pm
Freakshow took the shots, but manages to stay on his feet, even though the blows were well thrown. 'Listen here. I know of your exploits around these parts, but none of then mean a damn thing in the ring. That title belt won't help you when you're laying in a pit of barbed wire. That title belt won't catch you when you're falling off the top of a steel cage. That title belt won't nurse the pain you feel when you're dignity has been taken away! So you think all the titles you've won can overshadow my one? Think about this, Hardy: When you've been dragged frow the pit, scrapped up after the fall, retrieved your dignity....do any of those belts make it worth while? Thats how I feel about my WSX Title. Think about it.' Freakshow now gives Steph a nod, then makes his way out of her office.
(How about that?)  

Schwarz Spiegel

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:45 am
((i love it......yes thats great))

~Hardy grabs Freakshows Shoulder~

"The people I beat for those titles were legends oftheir time. My first world title reign was won in a victory over the late eddie guerrero. I have beaten the Undertaker, i have been thrown off a cage by Mankind, speared though a wall by edge, i survived the animal Batista. I have been to hell and back in the brands i have represented with pride and no defeat can take my dignity. because what doesnt kill you makes you stronger and Matt Hardy will not die!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:57 pm
Freakshow turns to face Hardy. 'I expect nothing but your best in the ring.' He raises a hand for a show of respect.  

Schwarz Spiegel

PhycoGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:01 pm
Phycogirl walks in with the cusierweigth title around her shoulder hey wats up i was wondering can i have a match  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:55 am
"Against?"  

Trisha Von Helson

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:34 pm
(New gm.Coming Soon.)  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games