Mintchocochocochip

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

gabrielalolita

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Rouroken
Whats the worst manga you have ever read? Mine was Phycic Academy. ICK.
don't know that one sweatdrop domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:25 pm
DBZ the new series it sucked well thats just my opinon  

Fick Dace

NNYAnime

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:46 am
I personally don't think there are any "bad" manga; just vast and varied varieties.
What one person hates another person may love.

That being said I do have only one manga that I absolutely could not continue reading the series. That is Peach Girl, I couldn't stand all the grade/high school drama.
she likes him, but he likes that other girl but that other guy likes her even tho shes naturally tan, etc, etc.

I really did want to give it a chance, I even bought what I thought was the second volume of the same series.
Turned out it was the second volume of a sequel series. I read it and it was more of the same.

I just couldn't take any more gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:38 pm
NNYAnime
I personally don't think there are any "bad" manga; just vast and varied varieties.
What one person hates another person may love.

That being said I do have only one manga that I absolutely could not continue reading the series. That is Peach Girl, I couldn't stand all the grade/high school drama.
she likes him, but he likes that other girl but that other guy likes her even tho shes naturally tan, etc, etc.

I really did want to give it a chance, I even bought what I thought was the second volume of the same series.
Turned out it was the second volume of a sequel series. I read it and it was more of the same.

I just couldn't take any more gonk

Personally I think there is such a thing as a bad manga. When I manga has a bad characters and a predictable plot (and terrible art to boot xp (COUGHCOUGH PSYCHIC ACDEMY COUGHCOUGH)) most people dont like it. I haven't met one person who liked psychic acdemy.  

The Atheistic Messiah

Guarana Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:26 pm
Gravitation was pretty bad. The relationship just seemed way too abusive and stereotypical to the fangirly sub/dom thing.

But the worst Ive ever read I think it was called Dragon Knights or something like that. The characters were poorly drawn, there were rarely backgrounds and little in the way of pacing and narration. So if there was a scene switch, good luck noticing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:35 pm
Mar.....I do not like Mar which I find highly disappointing since it seems like it has a good story to it. But, for one thing I don't like any of the characters introduced in the series yet (i've only read the first volumne though). Its like a story that is trying to be funny but its pulling it off in a wrong way or WAY too much. It gets annoying and you wish it would get serious once in a while but it doesn't.  

Moonduster

Andrew_0011

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:28 pm
Strawberry 100% is kinda boring to me  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:25 am
probably yotsuba. i think it tries to hard to be funny and fails  

Kandy44

Quisenta Ayanami
Vice Captain

13,940 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:40 pm
haven't found one yet and i spend a lot of my time reading and buying manga's.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:55 pm
Kandy44
probably yotsuba. i think it tries to hard to be funny and fails

SERIOUSLY O_O? I love that series. It doesn't seem strained to me at all.  

The Atheistic Messiah

Raigou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:11 am
I just can't stand Ichigo 100%. And Dragonball gone too far.
(Also, have you noticed that in every manga drawn by Yoshihiro Togashi, the drawing go dramatically superficial after the first 12-13 tankobon? I personally HATE this. It seems just like he's bored with his own story.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:35 pm
As much as it pains me to say it -Negima!. I really love the art, and the story wasn't too bad, but then it became where the story somehow always managed to work out, that somebody ended up flashing panties, or naked/half naked. I really think it could have done without that,tho I know it was par for Love Hina, by the same author. Surely the story could have progressed without the need for gratuitious crotch shots?? >_< In truth, I half expected as much,from my experience with Love Hina, just didn't expect it to go for it right away.  

Requiem Raven

Surefire Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mischievous_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:44 am
The Atheistic Messiah
Do a lot of people hate gravitation cause its a bad series or just because its about gay people?

I like gravitation <3
the anime, not the manga cos the art style isn't the way I like  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas