Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Legend Of Dragoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Highwind72

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:42 pm
I got Dragoon when it first came out. Still haven't beaten it yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Legend of Dragoon. Wow, that takes me back.

I remember the characters I used the most were Dart, Rose and Haschel (and on odd occasions, Meru).

Good times 3nodding  

Klous d-Arc

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 pm
I'm so glad other people agree with me. Legend of Dragoon was one of the best PS games that I played. I never get bored with it. Personally, I love Rose and Lloyd as chracters but Albert was great too! And I was extremely impressed with the battle system (dragoon transformations and attacks). I feel so much in love with the opening video that I downloaded the song (which also plays in full at then end <3) *sigh* I could rant forever sorry....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:04 pm
i like Shana and Rose. Shana is my favoritest name in the WORLD. well, next to Rin (my nickname)  

Seisoku Yami

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm
Yep, Shana's one of the few damsels in distress I really like, and it is a pretty cool name. I was about ready to strangle Miranda for replacing her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:57 pm
Wow, I haven't heard people talk about Legend of Dragoon for years. I remember hearing rumors about a sequel for years and I've since given up hope, which is too bad since this was a great RPG...I don't think Sony is too keen on making 1st party RPGs anymore as most of their releases in recent years have all been 3rd party games.  

Soujii-sama

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 pm
wait, someone remind me what the girl with the blue hair and a hammer's name was. i don't remember  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 pm
Seisoku Yami
wait, someone remind me what the girl with the blue hair and a hammer's name was. i don't remember

Meru! My favorite, along with Lloyd... and Albert.

Oh, it's such a long shot, but I do so hope for a sequel. Sony's RPGs were so good; has anyone played Legend of Legaia?  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 pm
a sequel would be soooo awesome!!! I used to have two action figures and they were ones of Shana and Rose, but i lost them......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:10 pm
Ravenwolf

Oh, it's such a long shot, but I do so hope for a sequel. Sony's RPGs were so good; has anyone played Legend of Legaia?

I've played both Legaia games..they are really underrated for some reason, with one of the most unique battle systems around.
Discovering new arts combinations = biggrin  

Soujii-sama

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 am
Uber Soujii
I've played both Legaia games..they are really underrated for some reason, with one of the most unique battle systems around.
Discovering new arts combinations = biggrin

biggrin indeed. I didn't like Legaia 2 half as much... never actually beat it, though. v_v Ohhh, it's so annoying! I did technically beat the first: The final boss was dead, but the game froze before I saw the ending. Not fair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:19 am
Ravenwolf
Seisoku Yami

Meru! My favorite, along with Lloyd... and Albert.

my aunt might have that game......maybe........ xp  

Seisoku Yami

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:23 am
Kazuma Ishimaru
Oh....the memories are rushing bye now!

I loved that game so much. I get so angry at people who say it's just a FFVii rip off. It isn't that close to it...sure there is the protagonist trying to save a girl that has been captured. But in this one she get replaced for your party smile

Anyway, this was like my first (or second/third) with Final Fantasy 7 and Legend of Mana.

Legend of Mana.......beat it so many times....it's rather easy though if you continue where you left off......good game though.....although Elazul pissed me off sometimes, and Pearl was cool. I love my little chocobo.....anyway, back to dragoon!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 pm
i rember the demo of it and i really like it but i could ner find it to beat it  

Alice the Loving

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 pm
red 14 the sniper
i rember the demo of it and i really like it but i could ner find it to beat it

Well, you can get it brand new on Amazon for twenty dollars! I'd definitely recommend it.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff