Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pugglelvr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:12 pm
k we're lolliepop sisters!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 pm
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

CyberTechAngel

Donation_Lantir_Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:09 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

-> was i that ? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 am
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?  

happyfrog

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:25 pm
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 pm
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?

Maybe this is why I HATE shopping :B  

fuzzie slippers

BrookexBoo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:26 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:28 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

Hm.. I am an entertainer of sorts, an artist.. And I think I have enough, if not too much love in my life. heart  

Alekto Kleio

rossy_cheeks33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:41 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?
--> not really... well some of the things that i like in the past are the same in the present  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:13 pm
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 875. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.  

the_red_one1223

Crunched Up Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:08 am
Seems cool. But its a website. They don't actually know. My sister thinks she was on the Titanic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:49 pm
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

not really, although I do love reading 4laugh  

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

Emie Emery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:16 pm
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Do you remember now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:03 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

I do love the environment and stuff..  

Tichichi

Dapper Gawker

iNemesis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:54 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Do you remember now?

To be honest: I don't xd
But this is the 2nd quiz about the past life that keeps telling me that i was male and lived in Egypt. And i admit, i feel connected to egypt and yes, sometimes i wish i was a male. gonk

21. ✿ - - - Quizes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff