Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:17 pm
Kere nodded solemnly to the princess, the blonde hair falling about her face. She didn't have much of the nerve to truly tell the princess what was happening, but at the same time, it needed to be done. With her throat dry, and her eyes strained from the lack of sleep Kere did her best to explain the situation to the princess calmly and with some hope.

"Your majesty... The sharks have breached the inner lines of the defences in the outlying towns, many are our trading allies, and so with their threat. Our... well... Our outside supplies have currently been cut off... We have... some doubts to them coming back. The coucil would like to see you and for you to also speak to the public about this defeat."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Relena turned her head away, stricken, holding back tears. The people were suffering. Kagai's army was closing in.
In that short instant, she made a decision.
Enough was enough.
She expected herself to feel shocked, frightened at the prospect of what she had just decided- but instead, a strange calmness settled over her.
She turned to Kere with a slight smile.
"...Tell them it is not needed. Instead, have them ready a messenger."
She could still save them. She could still save her people.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Demon Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:07 pm
Raktorhon opened a mental connection with Hanahi. Lady Hanahi, His Majesty requires your presence at a war conference. Please respond.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:06 pm
Kere sighed and shook her head sadly. I hope this isn't one of her crazy ideas again. Looking up, Kere stated softly to the princess, as though she was planning a conspiracy. "Rel..." She was quick to change over to the nickname she had for the princess to get her to understand the urgency. "If this is something that is a crazy, may work idea, the coucil might not like it. If you need a messenger I will go myself, but right now your time needs to be spent with your people. Even giving yourself up to the king isn't going to work. He'll take our people for his own, and burn the palace in spite. Don't wrap yourself up in ideas of peace. We will need to fight to survive this. Your refusal was a shock and an insult to the king, and he won't use mercy on you changing your mind, or even give into peace.... I will go as a messenger if need be, as the council will not pass any message on. And you, will tend to your people."

Kere looked down, hoping she had not overstepped her boundaries with the princess, but sometimes they needed eachother to keep their heads about them and stop any mistakes.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:35 am
Relena felt her heart sink slightly. So Kere had anticipated she'd become desperate...It could only been expected, really.
"...I see," she murmured. "Very well."
With that, she swam down towards the council chamber.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 pm
Demon Captain
Raktorhon opened a mental connection with Hanahi. Lady Hanahi, His Majesty requires your presence at a war conference. Please respond.
Hanahi gave a mental pout.
But I dun wanna, I just went on a sandwich raid and I cant bring the sandwiches underwater or they'll get sooooooogggyyyyyyyyyyyy.  

AvariciaMooneater

Demon Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:26 am
If you're a real witch, you can cast a spell so that they'll stay fresh underwater. This is His Majesty we're talking about here. All of this was without any expression of emotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:25 pm
Demon Captain
If you're a real witch, you can cast a spell so that they'll stay fresh underwater. This is His Majesty we're talking about here. All of this was without any expression of emotion.
I dont care. Besides, inventing spells is not as easy as you make it sound like. While I could keep them from being soggy, currently the aftereffects invovle them turning pink and tasting like dead coral.  

AvariciaMooneater

Demon Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:39 am
Well, could you leave the sandwiches there and come back for them later? Surely you've frightened the humans enough so that they won't come back for a while?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:03 pm
Demon Captain
Well, could you leave the sandwiches there and come back for them later? Surely you've frightened the humans enough so that they won't come back for a while?

Fine, alright. King's pet.
Hanahi walked back into the water and swam to a deep part, then turned her temporary legs back into the original shark fin. She dived and swam into the war chamber, still irked that she had to abandon her sandwiches.  

AvariciaMooneater

Demon Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 pm
King Kugai turned to greet Mistress Hanahi. "Good day to you, my lady. It is good to see you looking so well."

Raktorhon nodded curtly to the witch, feeling no ill-will towards her for her comment. Yes, it was true he was a king's pet, but there was a reason for that, as she very well knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Demon Captain
King Kugai turned to greet Mistress Hanahi. "Good day to you, my lady. It is good to see you looking so well."

Raktorhon nodded curtly to the witch, feeling no ill-will towards her for her comment. Yes, it was true he was a king's pet, but there was a reason for that, as she very well knew.

"Your majesty", she addressed the king in a sweet voice that quickly changed to irritation," quit it with the pleasantries and tell me what you want. I had to abandon a very good haul of sandwiches for this."
She twitched her fin, thinking of the wonderful sandwiches. There had even been a grilled cheese, something not often found.  

AvariciaMooneater

Demon Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:26 pm
King Kagai smirked. "I need a particularly strong spell that will affect the army of Aquatica, render them unfit to fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 pm
Demon Captain
King Kagai smirked. "I need a particularly strong spell that will affect the army of Aquatica, render them unfit to fight."
Hanahi sighed.
"You dont need, Kagai, you want. Dont misuse words around me. And.."she paused thinking, and grinned.
"I dont think you are going to get your spell"she said, casting a spell to blind Kagai and Raktorhon, then swam away to Aquatica.
"I wonder if the Kingdom of Aquatica needs a sea-witch."she said, smiling.  

AvariciaMooneater

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:07 am
Relena had almost reached the council chamber when one of the council members burst out of the doorway.
"Your Majesty!" he cried, alarmed.
"What's wrong, Nereus?"
"A denizen of Kumori has been sighted approaching the kingdom!"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out