Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fave baddie?
  Apophis
  Ba'al
  Hathor
  Osiris
  Ori
  Senator Kinsey (Think I spelt that wrong <.< )
  Wraith
View Results

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 am
MinakoTenjou
Kaiser_MageMule
replicators all the way. they were created by the asgard in there galaxy and the ancients made them in there galaxy funny right but neither of them want to take responsibility for making them so they force earth to get rid of them and there doing a pretty good job gone in the milky way and the asgard galaxy and there in 1 day and 7 hours going to be destroyed in the pegasus galaxy.

I thought that girl created them as pets? other than the ancient ones on Atlantis, of course.

and I actually find all the baddies on the voting list annoying. i chose the Wraith just because they're the least annoying. then probably the replicators, though they are still somewhat bothersome.
well you see im pretty sure those replicators are different than the asgard replicators because the replicators they first met was originally found by the asgard in there galaxy and im pretty sure thor said they had accidentally created them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:59 pm
I'm pretty sure he said they were an accident, whether that means they were an asgard invention I don't know...

@Carter: Well, stylish baddies are always good. *smirk* Still prefer the Wraith, though.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

goddess velya
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:19 am
i thought both types of replicator came from the acients, the block style ones were made by the anriod, but when the acients who created her decided to switch her off she gave them the comand to replicate, she then lost control of them and she then was turned off, the nanite form of repilcator was freated to fight the wraith, the nanite version started to co-exist and began to created them selves in the makers form. they turned against the acients when the scientist had deemed them to advanced and a utter failure, nuking the planet, but a few of the nanites survived, and started rebuilding them selves  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:44 am
goddess velya
i thought both types of replicator came from the acients, the block style ones were made by the anriod, but when the acients who created her decided to switch her off she gave them the comand to replicate, she then lost control of them and she then was turned off, the nanite form of repilcator was freated to fight the wraith, the nanite version started to co-exist and began to created them selves in the makers form. they turned against the acients when the scientist had deemed them to advanced and a utter failure, nuking the planet, but a few of the nanites survived, and started rebuilding them selves
i cant remember whats the episode title ill look it up.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:21 pm
Sayuri-Ryuu
I'm pretty sure he said they were an accident, whether that means they were an asgard invention I don't know...

@Carter: Well, stylish baddies are always good. *smirk* Still prefer the Wraith, though.

oh i do like the wraith too..heheh..*forgot to mentione them*.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:33 pm
Well what I find interesting about the Ori is that we've never actually seen any of them as individuals, save Adria, perhaps (if she counts).  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

goddess velya
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:37 pm
i alwasy guessed they looked just like the acients, that are basicly the same just have different ethical views, kinda like the goa'uld and the tok'ra  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:35 am
imagine the ancients all being glowy white and shiny. what if when ori ascended they were murky black and grey. that would be hilarious.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:03 am
Kaiser_MageMule
imagine the ancients all being glowy white and shiny. what if when ori ascended they were murky black and grey. that would be hilarious.

why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 am
Sayuri-Ryuu
I wasn't too impressed with the Ori. I thought they were like upgraded Go'auld. The Wraith rock though, I think (one of the reasons) is because they look at you and see a burger. Nothing else.

Carter, why do those two in particular tie?

i agree! they don't feel quite so genuine after we've already had an enemy with basically the same goal. the writers of Stargate seem a little obsessed with false gods.  

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:15 pm
MinakoTenjou
Sayuri-Ryuu
I wasn't too impressed with the Ori. I thought they were like upgraded Go'auld. The Wraith rock though, I think (one of the reasons) is because they look at you and see a burger. Nothing else.

Carter, why do those two in particular tie?

i agree! they don't feel quite so genuine after we've already had an enemy with basically the same goal. the writers of Stargate seem a little obsessed with false gods.

i guess that's because that is in some people's opinion the ultimate enemy....people why use belives to rule others and to supress others....or something like that..hehehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:32 pm
There is a difference, though. The Ori really do have all the power they say they do. They just don't use it like they say.

We do know what they look like, though. Like an ascended being/flame hybrid. They just act as a collective always, unlike the Goa'uld.

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:19 am
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule

why?
there evil (anymore questions)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:40 pm
I think the fire look is more suited to the evil, though.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

serene alixer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:40 am
well my fave bad guy aint in the poll its apophis

if i have to pick from the poll i would say ba'al cause he is a major pain in the butt  
Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff