Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:20 am
she got it and said she'd never take me back. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:26 pm
i know it will hurt, but stand by her and when this new guy hurts her, she'll come runngin to you  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:57 pm
Thats something I thought about, at this point any option I take hurts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:15 am
I'm currently feeling that way now over my friend who I had been in love with since the day I meet him. He left me for my ex friend though, and not I don't know why but doesn't seem to want to talk to me. This has happened twice with him, i dated him for over a year then half way through our dating he left me for an ex, then came back to me saying he wouldn't leave me, and does it again with my ex friend, who doesn't want me near him...I know it hurts, both times this has happened I wanted to kill myself I thought, I feel I couldn't live without him, he was a best friend and more, and now I feel Im not worth anything with him gone...  

Redwing~Shadow

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:25 am
I understand the feeling of worthlessness of when someone you truly love leaves you..but I just bite my bottom lip, press on, and hope the day after this and every other day holds something promising. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:15 am
And keep that hope in you constantly and pray that tomorrow is good and something can help fill the hole in your heart and hold those tears you shed before your day ends and pray that god will hear you this time and give you something to live for, something to make your days worthwhile..just something to make you happy...

Sorry just monologued my thoughts where my friends won't see before I hit they hay  

hellzeeko

QUW00SH

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:00 am
honestly, i think the best thing for u to do is move on. if she doesnt want to be with u, this may hurt, but u should respect her wishes. in my opinion, u may or may not feel this way, if u really love her, ud want whats best for her. u should probably find something u like to do that takes time, to help take ur mind off her, until u eventually get over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Saphire1579
honestly, i think the best thing for u to do is move on. if she doesnt want to be with u, this may hurt, but u should respect her wishes. in my opinion, u may or may not feel this way, if u really love her, ud want whats best for her. u should probably find something u like to do that takes time, to help take ur mind off her, until u eventually get over her.

Everythings better, me and her are good friends now, got a new girlfriend so yea thanks guild.  

hellzeeko

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:30 am
hellzeeko
Saphire1579

Everythings better, me and her are good friends now, got a new girlfriend so yea thanks guild.

well, i guess i found this a little late. nonetheless:

i hope that new gf u got isn't a simple replacement, someone to help u forget about ur past love [I HOPE THIS DIDN'T OFFEND U, IF IT DID, I'M SORRY, NOT MY INTENTION]. that's about the worse thing u could possibly do, for u'd end up hurting urself more than u'd be helping. hard as it may be, u need to make sure u've gotten over that relationship, regardless of how long it might take and how painful i might be.

and yes, things start looking up after a while. my 2yr bf dumped me recently, and while i still can't say i'm over that, i CAN say good things have happened. aside from still doing fairly well in college [i even got an award ^_^ turns out i'm an honor student...which is very big deal in college...or at least this one sweatdrop ] i have finally realized how very muhc my friends care for me....they've taken care of me trhu this hard time, and have more than showed me they truly ARE good friends....so anyway, my point is...after a while, things begin to look up and u realize and accept [bcs u can know but not accept simply bcs u don't feel like it, which is completely understandable] that it's not the end of the world.

hope i didn't simply rant, and that things keep going well for u ^_^  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces