Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Is being Gay really that bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caity9117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Being gay isnt a bad thing (going to a chatolic school must suck) if people dont like you because u like the same sex than screw them (not literaly) (sry). The way i see it if god made us than he knows that u r gay and he accepts it because he made u like that it isnt ur fault. Pluse alot of powerfull people were gay like Alexander the great (yep he was VERY gay.) Try to ignor everyone that dosnt like u because of it (I know its hard, i am the center of ridicule at my school) because they arnt worth ur time and focus on the people that dont care. Its not ur fault.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:21 am
not to makke you feel bad but i perfer to be around straight people but beigning gay is ok as long as you dont tell like everybody you know because some people will beat you up.We had one of my teachers come and talk to us about this and he said one out of every ten people are homos and its not really a bad thing i guess just not te most natural and in m religion i like only boys but its ur life and ur choice and i would rather be happy then not..sorry if any of that offended u but its my opion  

lahdolphin

Kaguya_Kosshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Wow.
I don't even have the guts to come out, in real life.
So I don't really have a bunch advice for you.

I wish you the best of luck!!
// heart //

But I do know that we didn't chose to be like this so all I can say is to try and stay posative and just be you.
If you ever need someone to talk to just send me a pm!
\ 3nodding \

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 am
It's not a bad thing to be gay,don't let anyone get you down!
everyone deserves someone to love...maybe that's how you were to find true love.
That's how you're ment to find it.
People will always make fun of people until the day we die,we just have to ignore it.
Im terribly sorry you have to go through with this,but I think it's also important you tell your parents that you're gay.They might not except it BUT you're still their son and they should love you no matter what.It's better than hiding a secret like this and them finding out.....erm,the hard way.
But we support you here *hugs* you always have friends here! mrgreen  

Sprockette

Musashi Agana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 pm
XxAnimeOtakuxX
I don't know... Its just, life is so hard and you feel so different. My parents are homophobic so they don't know. I've lost a few friends and gained some new bullies. I can't love anyone because I'll only get broken in return.

I don't really have a purpose. I keep thinking that. My friends keep telling me its not true but everyday I keep thinking that it is.

Its just so hard sometimes. I think that it would all be so much better if I give up because nothing's comming in my favor.

i dont see why homosexuality is such a hard thing in todays society. i mean, if they choose it, fine, thats them, i mean, its just like a normal couple, they love each other, they do everything a regualr couple does, and most of the surviving gay couples are heros for fighting through all the strife and anger thats thrown at them everyday. i say, hold your chin up high and dont be sad biggrin if you get sad, its just society winning over you, i applaud you for your choice, not many people have the balls to come out and say that they arer that way. but, once again, i still dont understand what all the fuss is about, i see nothing wrong with it xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 pm
Musashi Agana
XxAnimeOtakuxX
I don't know... Its just, life is so hard and you feel so different. My parents are homophobic so they don't know. I've lost a few friends and gained some new bullies. I can't love anyone because I'll only get broken in return.

I don't really have a purpose. I keep thinking that. My friends keep telling me its not true but everyday I keep thinking that it is.

Its just so hard sometimes. I think that it would all be so much better if I give up because nothing's comming in my favor.

i dont see why homosexuality is such a hard thing in todays society. i mean, if they choose it, fine, thats them, i mean, its just like a normal couple, they love each other, they do everything a regualr couple does, and most of the surviving gay couples are heros for fighting through all the strife and anger thats thrown at them everyday. i say, hold your chin up high and dont be sad biggrin if you get sad, its just society winning over you, i applaud you for your choice, not many people have the balls to come out and say that they arer that way. but, once again, i still dont understand what all the fuss is about, i see nothing wrong with it xd

one simple reason, thick headed mother ******** don't understand it, so they try to deny that it's alright. it's basicaly like being black or white, you can't choose it...

unless your micheal jackson...  

Kogru

Musashi Agana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:59 am
Kogru
Musashi Agana
XxAnimeOtakuxX

one simple reason, thick headed mother ******** don't understand it, so they try to deny that it's alright. it's basicaly like being black or white, you can't choose it...

i didnt mean that they choose to be gay, just that they choose to come out with it, but, i hate society, and i hate the army  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:39 am
Musashi Agana
Kogru
Musashi Agana
XxAnimeOtakuxX

i didnt mean that they choose to be gay, just that they choose to come out with it, but, i hate society, and i hate the army

i wasn't saying you said that  

Kogru

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:41 pm
I guess I can't really say since I"m not gay, but I don't understand why people are so "scared" of homosexuals. They want to prevent them from having rights that everyone should possess, and that's just being plain selfish! A gay couple isn't going to affect their lifestyles. I'm sure they would find it horrible if they wanted to get married, but couldn't just because of race or something like that, and yet they're doing the same thing to other people, based on sexual orientation.

It takes a lot to be a gay person in this day. The world has come far, in some ways, but there's still a lot that needs to change, in my opinion. I have a lot of respect for the people who openly come out and announce they're gay, because they can risk losing friends and family. It's horrible to think that people look at others differently just based on sexual preference.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:16 pm
There is nothing wrong with that. My friend told me he was gay, my expression was something like this neutral . You could be gay, lesbian, bi or straight and I wouldn't care! There are people who like a person because of that person being them self even if they were gay. You know if you don't have friends in your personal life, well you have me or others on gaia. Avoid those bullies and tell someone about them bullying you. Your parents should understand you no matter what. You need to tell your family first.  

XxXChibiyukiXxX

Grim Keeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:27 pm
Theres nothin wrong of being gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:27 pm
i think there nothing wrong in wich way you love as long as you find someone that loves you and respects you it does not matter weather your lover in he same sex or the oppisite sex as long as there love  

JaceyJulep

Pure-hearted Conversationalist

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 pm
I'm not in the least homophobic[I'm bi & a yaoi fan], but it bothers me when people feel the need to announce their sexuality to the whole world. If people can't accept it, please respect that and they'll respect you back. I had a gay friend[ex, actually...they all turn out gay...heh x_____x;;]who wouldn't stfu about how 'gay'[it's shouldn't be the first adjective you use to describe yourself since it isn't who you are or a stereotype] he is and that's why people bullied him so much.

I dunno. It doesn't change who you are so tell the friends you know who will accept it and people you're interested in dating. Bah.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:16 am
XxAnimeOtakuxX

listen dude, there is NOTHING wrong with being gay. many of my best friends in real life are gay/lesbian. I think they're some of the nicest and warmest people I've ever met. just because society doesnt accept it does NOT mean it is wrong or bad or sinful. it means society needs to get a grip and mind their own damn business. I dont believe being gay is a choice, homosexuality is everywhere, not just in humans. it's as natural as being heterosexual.

how old are you? I ask because if you're a kid, your peers can be mean. kids ARE mean. some will grow out of it and broaden their minds, others will not. all I know is if you're gay (and many say that if you think you are then you probably are) then you're gay. you cant be anything other than what you are. first you'd have to accept the fact for yourself (once you're sure), and realize you are NOT a bad person for it, regardless what other people say. and know that not everyone hates you for it. and those that do, shouldnt matter to you anyway. if you're a kid, then I know what your peers think matters a great deal to you, because a kids world revolves around his/her peers.. it's how we develop. but as you grow older, you'll see outside the box and realize all that matters is how you've handled these obstacles you're going thru now, not the obstacle itself.  

Calypsophia

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:44 pm
O.O NO ur parents are proud of their sexual orientation stare those ppl are one of those that didnt get a proper education ( we get thought at skool u are born lesbian or gay ... n its ur parents y the funk do they care? personally from skool they are just 'fraid bout wut they dont no so dont let it get to u )  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff