Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Emos United Anouncements
Welcome to the "Emos Unite" Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your reasons for joining this guild?
  I'm emo what better reason do u need.
  I'm a supporter of the emo way of life.
  I hated being constantly ridicule by emo haters.
View Results

PinkPanther94

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:01 pm
I am sooo ******** tired of preps at mi school trying to look and act all emo. I just wanna blow my ******** brain out cause of it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:45 am
Hi, I'm new here..
So, feel free to add me..
C-ya^^  

Hero Nawaf

XthecheatedX2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:24 am
User Image

I'm the new owner of the Emos United Giuld I'd just like to say I'm free and open to anyone who wishes to talk.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 am
I hope you'll come back to us one day...but you seem so weak it scares me....  

XNyan-ChanX18
Vice Captain

iNeoxis

Interesting Friend

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 pm
I'm new to this guild yay whee ^____^
well mah name is Eric
so, new friends, talk to me (pm, comments, etc.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 am
Hi. I'm Yumi. I joined because Two Touquoise Teardrops join. We stand for the same thing.  

-Kingdom of Nothingness-

Feline Gaian

joshurawrr12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm
ok i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm
..........hi, im scarlet, im 14, and i get lonely and ppl hate me, and there no1 to EVER talk to, cause my mom died when i was 8 in a car crash, i never new my dad, i liv all by myself, in my own house, and i just HATE it, so i always feel like just killing myself, u no, but i DO cut myself, and i hav only a few REAL friends, so i am depressed, and i need friends k, so i thought u guys could help me mkay....bye..  

Xxdead_emo_heartxX

epic ragin zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 am
As of currently I have been given this guild from person to person, i'm not completely sure of what i should be doing other than to accept and update things, if you can help me out to become a better captain, i would highly appriciate it. thank you Eoms United members. Please inform me of how well i'm doing or not doing. i'd like to help all of you to the best of my abilities.

~FalconAngelUke18
12-02-09  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am
hi.... im bailey. im 13, i turn 14 jan.29. um... ilove music, i cant live with out it, i love writeing poetry, im bi (plz if u have rude comments about that keep them to yourselvs), i suck at spelling, i have a bf, i love art, im an animal lover, im always whereing dark eyeliner. um if u want to know anything else, go look at my pro, or ask me, i love it when ppl askes me stuff, idk why..i just do, im always up 4 a new friend requst  

blood bailey

epic ragin zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm
XthecheatedX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk to me about anything and everything.

i miss this guy, he was like a brother to me. when he joined the millitary he wasn't on as much after that. i hope one day he'll return.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 pm
In all honesty, no I'm not normal, but that doesn't make me a freak. Just original. So whatever negative remark you say to or about me, will be ignored. I have better things and people to think about and spend time on. Judge me & you'll never know a thing. That goes for any person, and I'm no exception.

I'm Dana.

+Abnormal|
+Quiet|
+Loud|
+Awkward|
+Pєrverted|
+Unique|
+Original|
+Openminded|
+Confusing|
+Complicated|
+Simple|
+Sarcastic|
-Etc.

<3
music, friends, photography, writing, fred figglehorn, the whitest kids you know, gir, cartoons, old movies, snow, wind, nighttime, johnny depp, jim carrey, converse, skinnies, ipod, candles, lighters, incense, sparklers, roses, alex evans, nirvana, owl city, ferretsss!, glow sticks, dancing like a psyco, studs, wristbands, lollipops, blacklights, neon colors, patches, speakers, mustangs, swings, & etc.

Life
"In the great scheme of things, what matters is not how long you live, but why you live, what you stand for, and what you are willing to die for"-Paul Watson

R.I.P
"Its better to burn out than to fade away."-Kurt Cobain

Me
What? Do I have to tell you every detail of my pahetic life?Stalkers can stare.Preps can poke fun.Nerds can ignore.I dont care.My music and my friends are the only thing that keeps me sane.Without them I would be nothing.They're my life.My parents dont care about me.So why should I give a crap about them?Thats it.Im done.Its over.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

iloveedward9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm
Bendii Straw

Ahoy 'Hoy their Poppets.
wow ur really pretty! sry 4 being random!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Hi! MY name is Ashley, but u can call me Ash. I've recently became an emo 'cause I found tht emos r sort of like loners but different of course! I've REALLY just recently found out my sis is emo2. I also told my Boy Friend tht im emo and he's SO judgemental! He said if I cut myself 1more time he would break up wit me. How rude! I barely show tht im emo so ppl would want2 become friends wit me 'cept wit u guys n gals. Im 12 but i act very mature 4my age(my mom and aunt tell me tht). Evry1 in my class found out tht i was emo and they ALL just rejected me. Luckily not completely. Well, friends, want2become friends? U kno wht2do. Thx!! wink  

BasketballChic97

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 pm
hey im new i made my gaia before i became emo. i wont tell u my real name and please dont call me by my user name just call me Callidora.i am 13. im glad i found this guild. if you really want to get to know me take a look at my profile and read about me. i became emo because of a bad break up and other reasons but i didn't know that i was emo cus i didn't know what it was it was just something that started happening when i was upset. i dont use me resolution all the time i also have a temper problem. i have a friend that is emo to but mostly my friends dont like the fact that i am but they still accept me. some guys that are in my homeroom found out that i was and started spreading it and making fun of me. i take it ....well and my friends help but one day im just going to crack. i was raised not to take crap from nobody but you know i dont want to get into all that bull-shark trouble and crap so i have to find other ways to channel my anger and emotion. my parents dont know and i dont know if they ever will. they suspect but they were kind enough not to pry. but thats me and why im here.  
Emos United Anouncements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff