Supporter
  Emo
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:24 pm
XthecheatedX
hookshot1
Well, not anything really to do with helping or anything. but everymonth, we could all take a vote to elect say...5? people to be council people and then everyweek, they can decide something special that can go on here. wether its a certain rp, or a contest for best banners, (public vote in poll) or anyhting really, and then that can go for a week, then the next week, something new is there. and after 4 weeks, the next council is elected.

Wow, were talking about some pretty serious stuff now. Finnally. Uhm, I'll see what I can do, alright. But it's an absolutly awsome idea. I just got to talk to some people.

I'm glad you think so. I wasn't even really sure if anybody would come back here, so i just pmed you lol. hmmm..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 pm
Poetry/Music/Story contest^^  

Cyanide_Moofin

XthecheatedX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Kuraisuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deffinitally something to concider. We've just got to raise money for all these contests first.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:18 pm
Kuraisuki

Well, now its ready. just wait till monday morning, then pm me with the 100 gold, category, and your entry before tuesday. then your entered and you merely wait till sunday morning when we announce it.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:23 pm
^^ ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Kuraisuki
^^ ok

You can go there and read all the rules if you want. I'm competeing in quotes/poems. i quit with poems after a nasty run in wiht a girl, but i started with quotes.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:26 pm
sorry to hear that, but it happens to the best of us^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:45 pm
Okay. Here's my ideas for subforums!

I'm Not Okay- this is where ppl who have family/emotional/or relationship problems to go. This is where ppl can dicuss suicide and depression away from the buzz of the main forum

Clothing, Hair, and Makeup- Emo fashion. People can talk about hair, clothes, stores or whatever. People can seek clothing advice from fellow emos.

The Music Scene-The place to talk about bands that people like and discuss what's going on with them.

Emos Unite Picture Post-each person gets a thread and posts pics of themselves and others comment on the person's pics in that person's thread!

What do you think?

eyesiq
Crew

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:20 pm
i like it, but its not really my decision^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:00 pm
The Screamo Kid
Okay. Here's my ideas for subforums!

I'm Not Okay- this is where ppl who have family/emotional/or relationship problems to go. This is where ppl can dicuss suicide and depression away from the buzz of the main forum

Clothing, Hair, and Makeup- Emo fashion. People can talk about hair, clothes, stores or whatever. People can seek clothing advice from fellow emos.

The Music Scene-The place to talk about bands that people like and discuss what's going on with them.

Emos Unite Picture Post-each person gets a thread and posts pics of themselves and others comment on the person's pics in that person's thread!

What do you think?

I'm all for it. I'm up for anything you guys suggest.

XthecheatedX
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:53 am
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:41 am
Is that something that you're doing w/ some other ppl or are you thinking we should have a "free hugs" thing?  

eyesiq
Crew

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:09 am
hmmm...a suggestion...I'm still witht he whole guild convention idea. But besides that.....we should probably put up a thread for the canidates for the whoel council thing...oh wait are we still doing that...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm
hookshot1
hmmm...a suggestion...I'm still witht he whole guild convention idea. But besides that.....we should probably put up a thread for the canidates for the whoel council thing...oh wait are we still doing that...?

Yea, we're still on for that.  

XthecheatedX
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:48 pm
XthecheatedX
hookshot1

Yea, we're still on for that.
You said you'd talk to someone about it..did they ever reply..?  
Emos United Anouncements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff