Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Any dark nerds? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOVE!
  AHHH!
View Results

dreamerofthedark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:23 pm
ohhhhhh i love vampires!!! i Want to be one of them but like in a fantasy world!!!!!!THats why i have such an obsession with blood + because of the blood and gore!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:56 am
Love is too strong of a word.

I am more of a love of a different kind of night life: Clubs. :3

Everyonebutyou

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:16 pm
well, i love werewolves, but they lack books so i know a bit more on vampires. vampires still rock though  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:31 pm
i have a simple saying to this...
=^.^=

User Image

yeah im weired...but thats ok...im a loser!!!!!!
explains my sig!
WOO!!!!!!
yeah i like blood...it taste good!
*people next tom me ran away* crying  

The_Girl_Kiba

the_noodle00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:30 am
HellBringuer
Love is a word too strong..
I just like them..
3nodding mrgreen 3nodding

Oh contrair. Love isnt strong enough.
Actually I am quite the n00b when it comes to these things but I have had an attraction toward vampires sinc e early childhood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:18 pm
I adore almost anything considered "fantastic," but especially dark creatures. I'm honestly more into demons, but vampires and werewolves are cool, too. sweatdrop  

ShadowKuroKarasu

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:26 pm
Yeah I love that stuff (I'm such a horror movie geek too) COME JOIN THE DORK SIDE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:31 pm
My mom hates this kind of stuff though so I have to watch it at night or at other people's houses.  

the_noodle00

Gin Fushicho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kain(green one) the vampire and raziel(blue one) the reaver ,(former vampire now 3/4 dead), Men who have experinced death twice. and have not been scathed since , not by any one but each other.

that and the evil demented Elder God.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:37 am

Aye.

Obsession sums it up.

Vampires are a subject of my many obsessions.

WH0RECRUX

Vila113 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 8, 4, 4, 9, 2, 1, 3, 4 Total: 40 (10-100)

Vila113

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:59 pm
I role play as them. World of Darkness is really good when is comes to vampires and werewolves. They have other creatures of the night that most of you have never even heard of because most don't live to tell about them.
Although they changed their books a little while ago and I still have to update myself with the new books. The Masquerade will always be my true love of that system.

But anyway, if I had to chose to be one it would be vampire. My friend Steve would be a were-kitty and something with my b/f Mike were-kitty.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:38 am
I like anything Cool or funny made with them, what I hate is when they make stuff with vampires and such for pure horror.
For example, I loved reading and watching Hellsing, you gotta admit alucard has style. And my favorite zombie game is "dead man rising" I mean, the zombies in that game are soooo stupid. You can stick a hand in their mouth and they won't do anything. (ok it's another person's hand, but it's still true.) also bashing zombie with an guitar and throwing pearls has weapons are also funny ways to spend an afternoon.  

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Account Manager259

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 am
Zombies are better.
Made of win and awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 am
I like the classic lore around werewolves, vampires, ghosts, etc., best. Some modern interpretations (Rice, Somtow, ) are good, but ... I pass on most of htem.  

Skaedi

skittyzfreak

Generous Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:14 pm
i love werewolves^-^..... 4laugh  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games