Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Kuraisuki
*Kurai looks at the tree standing at about 50 feet away and gives an approving nod. Its trunk had several arrows in it all in a 3 inch diameter.She heard a faint growl, and what soundd like a quick tustle and thought nought more about it. She knocked another arrow and began to shoot at falling leaves*

(it'll be interseting doing this with 2 poeple lol)
I rounded the corner after leaving the mangled corpse behind in the cave, to see a girl shooting arrows into a tree. perfectly aimed shots. no misses. he slowly walked over to her and sat down beside her...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:28 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota sighed as she walked through a forest. She had a back pack on her back as she looked around. She finally reched into the bag and puled out an mp3 player and began to listen to her music as she continued to take in the surrounding scenery.

I suddenly heard the faintness of music off of the wind..."grrrr..." i left the dried up corpse and walked throught he forest...circling the area where the music was coming from....
Naota found a log and walked over and sat down on it taking another look around as she bobbed her head with the music. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a deli sandwich. She began to bite at it not really paying attention to the scenery anymore. She was becoming incredibly bored with the trees and sky and all that "lovely" stuff.

zal sat watching from behind a bush towards the girl and her sandwich with eyes glowing in intentness. (is that even a word?) he slowly made his way through the bush and stood there, hald submerged in the bish, the other half sticking out and looking at her....  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:28 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai looks at the tree standing at about 50 feet away and gives an approving nod. Its trunk had several arrows in it all in a 3 inch diameter.She heard a faint growl, and what soundd like a quick tustle and thought nought more about it. She knocked another arrow and began to shoot at falling leaves*

I rounded the corner after leaving the mangled corpse behind in the cave, to see a girl shooting arrows into a tree. perfectly aimed shots. no misses. he slowly walked over to her and sat down beside her...
*Kurai turns slighty startled to see a man with a bit of blood around his lips as her face grew pink "Um...hello?" she said quietly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:30 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai turns slighty startled to see a man with a bit of blood around his lips as her face grew pink "Um...hello?" she said quietly*

"Hello friend, my name is Zal."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:32 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*The girl smiles, slightly embarrassed at her worry"Hi" the girl answers hesitantly* I'm kurai. Nice to meet you Zal  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:34 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*The girl smiles, slightly embarrassed at her worry"Hi" the girl answers hesitantly* I'm kurai. Nice to meet you Zal

He smiles back at her before replying..."I'm glad to meet you to kurai, i'm sorry to have interrupted your...training?, I'm more skilled in hand to hand combat and heeling magic..."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:34 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota sighed as she walked through a forest. She had a back pack on her back as she looked around. She finally reched into the bag and puled out an mp3 player and began to listen to her music as she continued to take in the surrounding scenery.

I suddenly heard the faintness of music off of the wind..."grrrr..." i left the dried up corpse and walked throught he forest...circling the area where the music was coming from....
Naota found a log and walked over and sat down on it taking another look around as she bobbed her head with the music. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a deli sandwich. She began to bite at it not really paying attention to the scenery anymore. She was becoming incredibly bored with the trees and sky and all that "lovely" stuff.

zal sat watching from behind a bush towards the girl and her sandwich with eyes glowing in intentness. (is that even a word?) he slowly made his way through the bush and stood there, hald submerged in the bish, the other half sticking out and looking at her....

Naota wasn't even that hungry so she decided to save the rest for later. She put the sandwich back in her bag and sat there for a couple minutes, getting ready to start her little walk again. She sighed as she looked around. "Why's ths place gotta be so big?" She asked herself. She took one last deep breath then got up and got her backpack on and began to walk some more very slowly as though she wasn't in a rush at all. She yanwed as she looked to her mp3 which seemed to have died. "Damn..." She mumbled as she put her mp3 player away and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:38 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92

Naota wasn't even that hungry so she decided to save the rest for later. She put the sandwich back in her bag and sat there for a couple minutes, getting ready to start her little walk again. She sighed as she looked around. "Why's ths place gotta be so big?" She asked herself. She took one last deep breath then got up and got her backpack on and began to walk some more very slowly as though she wasn't in a rush at all. She yanwed as she looked to her mp3 which seemed to have died. "Damn..." She mumbled as she put her mp3 player away and continued walking.

The music stopped playing, but zal still followed her around intently, keeping his eyes on her...  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:38 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He smiles back at her before replying..."I'm glad to meet you to kurai, i'm sorry to have interrupted your...training?, I'm more skilled in hand to hand combat and heeling magic..."
*kurai looked down at her leg she had recently injured, but decided not to say anything about it. She replied shyly and sounding alittle more enthusiastic, but as if she had no ego* I'm better with weapons of aim.My bow and throwing needles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*kurai looked down at her leg she had recently injured, but decided not to say anything about it. She replied shyly and sounding alittle more enthusiastic, but as if she had no ego* I'm better with weapons of aim.My bow and throwing needles.

"I never had much skill for aiming, so i took up the way of the sword. anyways, the flesh loses more blood if your farther away."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:43 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"I never had much skill for aiming, so i took up the way of the sword. anyways, the flesh loses more blood if your farther away."
I'm not much of one for blood*The girl said looking sightly ashamed*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:45 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Don't worry about it. Its just a nasty habit of mine. though lately I've limited myself to wildlife, and thats ownly every so often..."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:47 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Don't worry about it. Its just a nasty habit of mine. though lately I've limited myself to wildlife, and thats ownly every so often..."
I haven't had blood in months. It get hard at times to resist though *Kurai keeps an eye on Zal, not fully trustig him, somrthing she's learned many times over* I take it that you heard the music to?*she says noticing his watchfulness*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:50 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I haven't had blood in months. It get hard at times to resist though *Kurai keeps an eye on Zal, not fully trustig him, somrthing she's learned many times over* I take it that you heard the music to?*she says noticing his watchfulness*

"Yeah..though its since died down..but enough of that let me help you with your leg.." i kneel down and take you leg, i place my hand over the injured place for a moment, the let go and stand up. "better?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas