Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 97: Naruto Fanclub
Who do YOU think the leader is?*SPOILER ALERT* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe the rumors?
  No
  Yes
  *cough*
View Results

php_geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:08 am
okay, my first post is false, on the recent naruto shippuuden 21, the third kazekage was killed by sasori...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:40 pm
>:l I hate the leaders name... It makes my name feel like a guy name D: and I got it the same day I found out the akatsuki leaders name was Pein... D:< Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrness  

Pepper-Snaps

Greedy Noob

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:38 pm
php_geek
okay, my first post is false, on the recent naruto shippuuden 21, the third kazekage was killed by sasori...

Your first post. I thought that while I was watching that episode for some reason. Right before Sasori showed the Third Kazekage I was thinking the leader could be him. Then he showed the puppet and I was like nevermind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:57 pm
WOW guys you are all totaly wrong The leader of akatsuki is Uchiha Madara search and you will see  

LordEsedess

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:16 am
okay... im not really sure WHO the leader is, but i think some of you guys need to present proof instead of saying stuff like:

"OMG everybody is WRONG the leader is *insert name of character here* just go look and its true!"

does anyone have a link to an article or translated manga chapter PROVING who the leader is?

not trying to be annoying or anything, but i think some proof would help since people are claiming random ninja to be the leader neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:19 pm
Akatsuki Pain
>:l I hate the leaders name... It makes my name feel like a guy name D: and I got it the same day I found out the akatsuki leaders name was Pein... D:< Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrness

Wrong! It is, in fact, TOBI! I always knew he would do great things. :')  

I Am A Sean

6,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:20 pm
LordEsedess
WOW guys you are all totaly wrong The leader of akatsuki is Uchiha Madara search and you will see

They said that he was the mastermind behind it all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:29 pm
hum...out of all i heard i think that
the leader is the 3rd hokage and is also0 narutos dad...thats what i think...feel free to prove me wrong
=^.^=  

The_Girl_Kiba

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 pm
-Hasn't been on gaia since like FOREVER-

Well.. we now know who the leader is.. his name is PEIN or PAIN. >.> I have no idea. I'm only on chapter 370 waiting patiently for 371. Did anyone see when Pein was in the tube thingy and there were a whole ton of body's in those tubes? About 6 I think. Oo Looks kind of mysterious to me.. Who knows. MAybe Pein really is the Fourth Hokage but I kind of doubt it now ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:41 pm
Organic Cyanide
Akatsuki Pain

Wrong! It is, in fact, TOBI! I always knew he would do great things. :')

How do you know its Tobi? Yes, he was ordering the LEADER around, but maybe he's the mastermind of the group. Bah. No point in arguing over it.. we'll know once new chapters come out.  

snubsnub
Crew

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:19 pm
The_Girl_Kiba
hum...out of all i heard i think that
the leader is the 3rd hokage and is also0 narutos dad...thats what i think...feel free to prove me wrong
=^.^=

3rd? Don't you mean the 4th?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 am
From what I know, Tobi, Uchiha Madara, and Akatsuki Leader are one and the same.  

Cafiren

uhhhh no

Golden Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:31 am
actually its pein or spelled pain pien or payn if you look at my profile you see who he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:44 am
BeastyBrother
actually its pein or spelled pain pien or payn if you look at my profile you see who he is.

Did you not read chapter 364 where Pein is told what to do by Tobi who reveals himself as Madara ?  

Sliph

pyro_girl362

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:05 am
Its Pein and there is this thing that says Pein is Naruto's MOM yes i said it...a girl i know but also they were saying that naruto's mom had orange hair and she was from the mist family thing and when you look at a picture of pein ...orange hair and mist headband!! i belive that and also there was this comic/manga where tsudane and jiraiya were talking about this so yeah this is what i belive  
97: Naruto Fanclub

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff