Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ila-Sweet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm
i have to agree with this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:04 am
Scene is a branch off of emo and is basically what a previous poster refered to as a "Happy Emo"

Scene kids are emo kids who use color, patterns and accessories in large ammounts. They took emo style at it's height and started calling it something different to distance themselves from the stereotype. During the begining of this schism, a big 80 Rebirth occurred in style and so Scene kids took that and ran with it making their own almost unique style.

Scene kids get their name from things that used to be considered "emo" such as going to and participating in local shows and concerts as well as blogging. These "scenes" are where they get their name.

My personal opinion is that Scene Kids are just preps who want to look edgy and hip.  

eyesiq
Crew

Paper_Hearts_Rip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:41 am
it's so true wat u just said some ppl just don't get it and some other ignorant ppl call anyone who dresses up in black and has long hair and eyeliner they just say GOTHS! not knowing the meaning of anything just looking at them and labeling them a goth  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 pm
i agree <3  

XxSuper_NekoxX

SincerlyScarletRose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 pm
This is the second time I've heard about scene kids..ummm? so people that are emo, but are happy? hmmm? confusing..  
Help and advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff