Reply Eclipse
Eclipse Quotes!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:48 pm
Oh i'm sure she will. It's only a matter of when.
And my first thought on the Emmett quote was he was talking to the supposed new vampires in town. Or some old enemy or something. Werewolves didnt' even come to mind xd But maybe that's just me being slow again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Ouran Host Club Dog
Oh i'm sure she will. It's only a matter of when.
And my first thought on the Emmett quote was he was talking to the supposed new vampires in town. Or some old enemy or something. Werewolves didnt' even come to mind xd But maybe that's just me being slow again.

Really? Because the first thing that came to my mind was that he was talking to Bella. I mean it could be since Edward was having a hard time resisting to kill Bella in Twilight. My thought was Bella must have done something funny...human like...and Emmett said it in a humorous way.  

Miko Yumi

MagicalLandofPenguins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:49 am
Miko Yumi

Really? Because the first thing that came to my mind was that he was talking to Bella. I mean it could be since Edward was having a hard time resisting to kill Bella in Twilight. My thought was Bella must have done something funny...human like...and Emmett said it in a humorous way.

That was my first thought  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 am

“This hostage stuff is fun.” — Alice Cullen

These are great! <33

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:11 am
[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

“This hostage stuff is fun.” — Alice Cullen

These are great! <33

Oh goodness!! I'm excited now. twisted Alice is amazing. I've got a friend who acts so much like her. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 am
“Does my being half-naked bother you?” — Jacob Black  

kanoocha

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:57 am
cat_lover
“Does my being half-naked bother you?” — Jacob Black

Genius__Insanity says....: No, honey, it doesn't. 4laugh

xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:08 pm
I can't even imagine when that's used, lol.  

forgotten_beasts

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 pm
I hate this page....It makes my nerves start jumping because Now I can't even wait until the book comes out even more..that's not fair..I love those quotes though..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:46 am
“Do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren’t in love with me?” — Edward Cullen  

glowstick fairy

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 am
These quotes are killing me. Stephenie just loves to tempt us like this doesn't she? XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:24 am
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/13/07)

“I already know how strong you are. You didn’t have to break the furniture.” — Bella Swan  

skinXless

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:35 am
FallOutBoyPwnsAll
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/13/07)

“I already know how strong you are. You didn’t have to break the furniture.” — Bella Swan

oooo wonder how THAT's being used.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:40 am
....you know what...being fed a small peice of something I want to know all about and not hear anything else...It just kills me.  

Jonathon Winter Night

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:23 pm
Quote:
Last: Some have noticed that I've posted a few extra quotes from Eclipse here on my myspace. This is what happened: I read through Eclipse last week and copied all the lines that didn't give anything away. Then I went through those lines and picked the oddest/funniest/most-misleading ones and used them for the Eclipse Quote of the Day. I had about 15 leftover--the rejects--and I figured I'd put a few of them up here because they make me laugh. Nothing so taxing as one a day, though! Heaven's no! By the way, the last week of quotes are the best.

Taken from Stephenie´s myspace.

“Did you run over someone’s cat?” – Edward Cullen, ECLIPSE  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas