getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:08 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
well duh hello i'm me
i would hope so. i would have for you to have transformed into some sort of prep.
oh god now gonk
well it would make it a weird year.
i would kill myself and u know if i go down ur going down with me twisted
preps hate blood and fighting. i think i'll live.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:31 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
well duh hello i'm me
i would hope so. i would have for you to have transformed into some sort of prep.
oh god now gonk
but preps go insane sometimes  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 pm
ok ok ko...

first off..all those piercings...Awesome...kookies...its called the industrial...i want one as well...lol...

the lip piercing...its a toss up...alot of times it doesnt hurt...but ive heard that once in a while...it can give you a good pinch...depends on teh size of your lip...you know

My friend thought the tongue hurt worse than his lip...but i didnt even feel the tongue piercing at all(seriously...ive had shots from a doctor hurt worse then the piercing of my tongue)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:39 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
oh god now gonk
but preps go insane sometimes
over lovers.  

getsumei

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:49 am
RoninRampage
ok ok ko...

first off..all those piercings...Awesome...kookies...its called the industrial...i want one as well...lol...

the lip piercing...its a toss up...alot of times it doesnt hurt...but ive heard that once in a while...it can give you a good pinch...depends on teh size of your lip...you know

My friend thought the tongue hurt worse than his lip...but i didnt even feel the tongue piercing at all(seriously...ive had shots from a doctor hurt worse then the piercing of my tongue)
Yeah, that thing mrgreen

Fluid of Life rolled 7 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5 Total: 28 (7-42)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:54 am
So many people get pierced that if you remain unpierced you will be more of an individual as opposed to a person who follows whatever everyone else does.  

Fluid of Life

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:00 am
Fluid of Life
So many people get pierced that if you remain unpierced you will be more of an individual as opposed to a person who follows whatever everyone else does.
True, funny considering 10 years ago it was looked down upon by everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:51 pm
Fluid of Life

exactly... that's one of the reasons why i'm not all into piercings. i'm also starting to feel the same way with tattoos. i like 'em and all but now everyone has them confused  

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

getsumei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:35 pm
AngelMuerto
Fluid of Life

exactly... that's one of the reasons why i'm not all into piercings. i'm also starting to feel the same way with tattoos. i like 'em and all but now everyone has them confused
ain't that the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 pm
getsumei
AngelMuerto
Fluid of Life

ain't that the truth.

Lol...i dont do it to stand out or join in...tattoos are Beauty, and piercings are enjoyment...my nips are pierced...and id gladly join into any group who had their nips pierced...even teh toughest men can cry during those things getting pierced  

RoninRampage

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:32 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
wow this is going to be a weird year
weirder then last year? can we really top it?

OMG eek You guys have no idea what I have planned for you guys this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 pm
RoninRampage
ok ok ko...

Cool

>.> But I will probably have to move out before I can get my lip pierced.  

Pensakura

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:35 pm
Fluid of Life

whee People can tell you, I am the anti-trendy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:00 am
Pensakura
getsumei
toricmpbll
wow this is going to be a weird year
weirder then last year? can we really top it?

OMG eek You guys have no idea what I have planned for you guys this year.
Oo;;  

getsumei

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:34 am
Pensakura
Fluid of Life

whee People can tell you, I am the anti-trendy.
I wanna eat some tasty animals twisted

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces