Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold for reading!
  $_$
View Results

Sexie_Rican

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:06 pm
i dont wut to call love!!! i thought i was in love one time.. but i dont know how to tell if i was!!! im wonderin was it love or puppy love!!! who knows but heck i gotz me a another guy lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:05 pm
Fenera
Love is a word I tend to avoid unless there's an already strong bond between two people, I think he might have a crush on you...

And really what you should do is based on how you feel about him, if you like him- go for it- don't rush head first into it, but try to get to know him better etc... if not, perhaps it'll pass and you wont have to worry about it. If he asks you out, politely say no and he'll move on...or he may just be alittle odd and enjoy looking at random people and you happen to be one of them... you never know

I hope I helped you in some way

OR
Aubrey of the sliver line
It Could Be love but 10-1 he just thinks your hott

These people are saying what I'm thinking.  

BluePod

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 pm
if you dont feel anything its probably just infatuation Love is actually quite different from what most people relate it too. maybe he dosent realize that his actions lead you to think that and he really just thinks of you as a very nice person or a potential good friend. or maybe there is more to it. you could try going on a date with him and see how it turns out but if he really dosent mean anything to you you dont need to feel pressured to go along with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Love and lust are completely different things. If you hang out with him, you'll quickly find out which one he's encumbered by.  

Guardian1239

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:21 pm
That guardian is right again... ^^
The whole thing could blow over in a few weeks... Love these days has little meaning....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Guardian1239
Love and lust are completely different things. If you hang out with him, you'll quickly find out which one he's encumbered by.

Stole the words from my mo-err... hands!
^-^
I completely agree with that.

haileythefembot

Cannibal- a n n i b a l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:12 am

No
That's called Infatuation
If you go trhough with a relatonship with thisi person and you end up getting along extremely well.
Then it might be love
:]

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas