terra the Enigmatic Soldier
View Results

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:38 am
robinablue6
who in the world is terra????????

Terra is the Knight with the brown hair in the teaser of KH2. He's only fightable in KH2: Final Mix though... emo  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:38 am
Speaking about playable characters, I've just heard that the new KH game (dunno which one, I forgot. sweatdrop ) that we can now use Axel and Xigbar as playable characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:03 pm
sephrioth is the best villian because hes cool....has a long katana......and his name is so hard to spell that its evil.  

sephrioth609

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Lexy Cascade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:41 am
ESTANCE ETERI, ERA VE EMENTIx2 SEPHIROTH!....SEPHIROTH!
He's awesome! xd And who wouldn't love his big sword and one wing. Sephiroth is my favourite without a doubt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm
Sephrioth beats them all xd  

Divine Zim

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Sephiroth was the best villain. He was hard and fun to beat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:16 pm
Xemnas pwns all  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:57 pm
I would have to say the overall character of Xehanort is one bad villain. To me the best villains are those that always look like they have an ulterior motive for things, and would take the lowest and cruelest methods to get what they want....also they were once genuinely good people who just became consumed by their own desires and curiosities.

From what the notes, diary entries, and other tidbit information we could get, this person named Xehanort had used a pattern of strategies that are very similar. He would gain the trust of another by playing the role of a good friend, student, teacher, and so on and so forth. And once he was able to obtain what he wanted from them, he would back stab them and toss them aside. Most of the time taking something from them like their identities (and possibly/likely their bodies).

Sorry if I incorporated a bit of my theory in their, but that basically covers on what I think makes the foe so villainous in the KH series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:09 pm
I'd have to say i'm the best villain.  

Shadow Katarn

Doxu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 pm
Sephiroth is the best villain because the only Villains are him and Xehanort's Heartless. The Organization are not evil, just emotionless and seeking to become whole once again. Disney characters automatically lose this contest as well, come on, how evil can disney characters be?
Sephiroth is the winner here. He has a heart and a conscience, so there is no excuse for his villainy. The others are either weak villains or ruled out because they are missing hearts.

P.S. Terra doesn't count because he isn't a freakin' villain!! He's just a bonus boss fight, I've never even played against him and I know that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 pm
Doxu

P.S. Terra doesn't count because he isn't a freakin' villain!! He's just a bonus boss fight, I've never even played against him and I know that.
Yeah, Seph's an example of a good character corrupted by the truth (or warped truth) of his existence. And yes Terra is not I think a villain. I have a feeling he's almost like Riku, in that he seems very protective of his friends and has a bit of a run in with Master Xehanort which gets him into a much darker chain of events.  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

axel uzumaki2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:56 am
i say xemas cus hes one bad dude  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 pm
I have hard time deciding.

either Marluxia or Xemnas. I have a hard time picking because almost all the villains are cool, excluding most Disney villains  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 pm