Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Well I'm not complaining.. Hmm maybe next time, If we want to skip, i'll fake a broken leg or something along those lines, hehe. " She chuckled, leaning her back against the same oak. A gentle gust of wind drifted by, leaving her thing, straight, white hair flowing with the air waves.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:10 pm
Damien looked kind of puzzled. "It does seem kinda wierd," he agreed. He looked back over at the doors as the principal walked back out. Damien got back up as the man walked over to them. "Damien," the prinicpal said, "I'm sorry for your loss. It has to be a huge burden to be so far from home and not be able to go to the funeral. But I'm gonna have to ask all of you to return to class." Damien looked deep into the principal's eyes and concentrated. He said in a monotonous voice to the principal, "I need these three here to comfort me." The principal's posture changed and his eyes stared distantly, as if he was in a trance. "Very well, I will mark you all as excused for the day. The four of you are allowed to sit here as long as you need. I'll complete the paperwork," the principal said before turning back to go inside.

Damien sat back down with the group, making sure he was able to see everybody. "Heh... I can't believe that worked. I just manipulated the principal into excusing all four of us for the day," Damien chuckled.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:13 pm
Yukora looked at Damien somewhat suspiciously. "That was weird...oh well, sweet!" she said before snapping out of her happiness. "Well...I don't know what else I can do...I have no idea what to do...or say for that matter" she said while looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:17 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex was happy now, knowing she wouldn't have to kill any Principals today. She paid close attention the the conversation between Yuki and the male apparently renounced as ' Damien '. She didn't have any say in it, but she still listened-- her being a good listener as always.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:35 pm
((O.o how did i mess up our dorm Danny? xD))

Kaji's eyebrow raised slightly, from what just happened. "Wow.." he said in total awe. "I can't believe it worked" he blinked a few times and looked at everyone. He didnt know what to say other then. " 'wonder who snitched" Kaji shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 pm
"They were probably just searching the grounds or something. I mean, unless we're sick, there's not really any other reason for us to skip. And if we were sick, we could call the office or something. So...that makes sense" she said before sighing and saying "but...if someone did snitch on us, who would do that?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:39 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Haters would. " Alex leaned forward, her head cocking to the side.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:41 pm
"Well yeah but I don't have anyone that hates me...at least I don't think so. I can't see why anyone would hate Damien or Kaji...Alex...well..." she suddenly stopped what she was gonna say and instead turned to Alex. "Do you have any haters, Alex?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:43 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

A sudden sweat streamed down the side of her right temple. " Eheh.. " She sighed. " Yeah, plently.. " She laughed. " Wait.. What the hell is that supposed to mean?! " (( -.-;' ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Yukora giggled. "Nothing. Well maybe one of Alex's 'haters' snitched on us then. Great...Thanks alot Alex" she said before giggling again and saying "just kidding, love you" before smiling and giving her a hug.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

>_>;' " Mh'hmm.. " Alex hated hugs, but she managed once more. " Soo.. What's the plan for today..? "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:56 pm
Yukora suddenly remembered two things she had to do. "Well, first my plan is to introduce everyone, since I forgot to do that before" she said before pointing to Alex. "This is my friend Alex, I've known her for a long time" she said before moving her finger over to face Damien without putting her hand down. "This is Damien, I met him a few days ago, and he's a good friend" she said before putting her hand down and looking over at Kaji and smiling. "And this is Kaji. He's...my boyfriend." she said before blushing, and looking at Damien. "Sorry we didn't tell you before, we got involved in stuff." Yukora hoped he wouldn't be mad that she told him right then. It wasn't exactly the best time in the world, but wanted to tell him so he could understand what was going on. "And my second plan is to listen to Kaji's reason for looking so beat up in class today, but that can happen later" she said before looking back at everyone as a group. "Okay, I'm done talking."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Damien held his hand out to Alex. "Nice to meet you," he said shyly. When they shook hands, Damien shivered. "Wow! Your hands are like ice!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:02 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" It's nice to meet you Kaji, Damien.. " Alex said in a gentle tone, waving her right hand. She wondered too why Kaji was all beat up looking.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games