Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:57 pm
Ayu smiled and giggled. "I've been a vampire my whole life, Kamron. I fed last night with Ayame. That girl is a really good tracker. I'm sorry I stressed you out so much, Darling." She sighed and shook her head, hating causing him to do that.

Ayame smiled and stretched. "Me and Ayu went hunting. It calms her down. She pulls in pray by lust and it creeps me out because one second she is quiet then the next...." She shivered and laughed. "Nevermind. I saw Kamron. He's out and with Ayu." Ayame sat behind him and put her arms around his neck, running her hand across his chest. "When are we going to get married?"

Hayato got a shirt and gave it to her, smiling. "You could probably take Ayame with you just incase." He breathed out heavily.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:55 am
"well...i supoose i can't reverse what has already been done...but...i havent fed sence i went into the hospital...ill be back as soon as possible ok...." He walked down the hall and out the door sence he hadn't had blood in a long time....he lost his powers momentarrily. He opend up a portal witch was about the only thing he could do right now and went through it...As soon as he got there he created horror.....after a few minutes he had three dead bodys laying infrontof him as everyone scattered. they were girls of corse. He picked them up on after the other and drank there precious blood. He left the bodys there and then came back through the protal and then smirked. "Take me to ayu" He said as he snapped his finger and appeared behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Ayu dear...i feel so alive....." He kissed her neck getting blood on it from the people he killed "i feel stronger..." He kissed from her sholder up to her jaw line. "i feel...." He spun her around and kissed her passionatly as he held her close to him tightly.

Kaleb smiled and stood up putting some boxers and then his favorite pare of black pants on He got on the bed and crawled over to ayame... "When ever you want my sweet one." He smiled and kissed her nose "when ever you want." He pulled her up as he sat down and put her in his lap. His abs were still wet and so was his hair. "i would marry you in aheart beat if that was possible ayame...."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Ayu smiled. "You look better. Your hair is longer...." She shrugged and giggled. "So now that your out. What do you want to do?"

Ayame smiled slyly and wrapped his hands around his neck. "We'll wait until the baby is born. That way I will stay one size and will be able to fit in the dress." She ran her finger down his jaw line and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:22 am
Kamron looked at her and smirked. He snapped his fingers and they were in there room. he leaned over her on the bed kissing her passionatly "i haven't seen you in ahell of a long time..this is what i want to do." He caressed her every curve as he ravaged her with his toung.

"hmhm...watch it...your going to wak someone up....and i don't think you want to wak him up right now." He grabbed her and slammed her down as he leaned over her "then again...maybe you do."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:27 pm
Ayame giggled. "Maybe, maybe not." She kissed him and smiled.

Ayu smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. I'm glad this is what you want to do because I want to just as bad." She let him do what he wanted to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 pm
Ah ah...don't tease me girly." He whispered into her ear as he nibbled on it. "well....whats it gonna be..."

Kamron smiled a little "Well...then lets get started then."((Time passed))  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Ayu opened her eyes and sighed, sitting up. "I need to get more sleep..." She mumbled and rubbed her eyes.

Ayame sat on the side of the bed and stretched. "No more going out and no sleep..." She popped her neck and laid back on her bed, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:10 am
((the ((Time passed)) uhh that was only ment for Kamron...witch is why its in grey and not grey and red....))

"Woah...wait a minute.....your just gonna tease me and then call it off because your tired....wait...that....that...thats just rude.." He looked down at the buldge in his pants and then layed down in his bed "oh man...thats gonna hurt later on..."

Kamron rolled over a little wrapped his arms around her..."You sleep as much as you wantmy dear...i wont leave your side until you wake up." He pulled her in closer to him and then smiled lightly...  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:34 pm
"Sorry Dear...I don't feel well..." She walked to the bathroom and closed the door, leaning against it. Ayame slid down the door and put her arms on her knees, leaning her head back. She was tierd and she hated doing that to Kaleb but she felt sick. ~Why now!!!~ She hit the floor with her fist leaving a hole and her knuckles were bleeding. Ayame closed her eyes as tears ran down her face, knowing that what her mother said was right.

Ayu smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine now. I'm so glad to have you back."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:24 pm
He heard something and then walked nto the bathroom and crouched down and wrapped his arms around her he didn't speak for a while "don't you cry.....i will not allow it." His voice was all sirious now. "It kills me that you cry it kills me to see you in pain...please...don't cry..." HE ripped his shirt it was old anyways and wrapped it around her knuckles "now im dimanding you....do not cry...i will kill me..." He grabed her and then pulled her in his head was down and he just sat there and held her.

KAmron smiled kissing her cheek and then closed his eyes "im glad to be back..." He fell asleep with ayu in his arms...  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:51 pm
"I don't need your help!" Ayame pushed him away and got up, her eyes completely black. She walked out of the bedroom and disappeared, not leaving any trace whether she used a portal or not.

Ayu's eyes flew up and she sat up straight, hopefully not hearing what she was hearing. "I'm sorry, Kamron, I have to go home to see something really quick." She shot out of bed, putting on different clothes and ran through a portal. Ayu ran towards the mansion, up the stairs to the documents. She picked up a book with Ayame's name on it and read. "Oh s**t...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:21 am
Kaleb sat there...His face coverd by his hair...he wasn't sad and he wasn't cry'ing. He was angry...angry that ayame would speak such of those words. He sighed and then went out the bathroom "look ayame i...." He looked around and then crossed his arm "what the ******** man..." He sat on the bed "ya know what...she can ******** do what she wants...she doesn't relise that i don't truly need her...i want her and love her...but if it came down to blank point...i wouldn't need her." HE layed in the bed and fell asleep.

KAmron sat up "alright ayu...go ahead...see you soon." He try'd so say with out seeming sleepy Once she was gone he collapsed and fell asleep again. His horn accedentally puncherd the pillow.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:54 pm
Ayu found Ayame distroying a human's house. "Ayame stop it!! I know you can here me Ayame! Stop it right now!"

Ayame turned and smiled. "Ayame's long gone now. I made sure of it."

Ayu growled and stepped forward. "Karmanda! Stop it! Ayame can't take you over shadowing her body! You'll make her lose her baby for sure!"

Karmanda smiled and laughed. "Good! She deserves to be in pain like she left me! She nearly killed me and killed my family! She deserves to die!"

Ayu shot ice at her feet, keeping her in place. "You were going to kill all the humans! How will we feed!"

Karmanda laughed and the ice melted. "Humans deserve to die!!" She shot lighting at Ayu knocking her to the ground and making her bleed from her lips and shoulder.

Ayu disappeared to Kaleb's room and fell on the floor. "Kaleb...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:43 pm
Kaleb looked at her and then kneeled down at her "ayu....what happend are you alright?"

KAmron sence ayu was back and followed where she was and then ran into kalebs room "AYU!!!.." HE saw her bleeding..."who did this to you...i will have there head." He knelt down by her and then held her in his arms "Thats it...no one does this." He put his hands on her and then traced from where she came from and then turned up in a dark place with ayame.. "Ayame?....what are you doing here?" He was confused but he didn't look it...His long devil horns turned color it turned into a multy color of red and black...he was ready to kill who ever put ayu through such pain. He curled his fists once he caught a glimps of her face "Your not ayame....Wheres ayame...." He dissapeared with out a trace and then grabbed her pulling her arms and then pinned her down on the ground makeing sure she couldn't move. "i sware...if you don't bring her back you will never see light again. If Kaleb finds out that you took over her body....he will do the exact same thing that i did when i was depressed. Apparently you don't get this because you are new here but....kaleb is different....Ayame still don't know him truley....like me and ayu are...i showed my ture self to her a long while ago...but kaleb has yet to do so." He pinned her hard. "BRING AYAME BACK!!!" He tyr'd to think this out...her could hurt her...becuase it was ayames body....he had to keep her confined or she would kill and kill ayames unborn baby. He try'd to think.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 am
The girl Kamron pinned to the ground melted into the shadows that were under her. She appeared behind Kamron and growled. "She deserves it and you deserve this." She held up her hand and closed it, crushing Kamron's lungs and heart. "Since you man die, my name is Karmanda. She left me to die so many years ago. She killed my family and I'll kill hers." Karmanda smiled, watching him. "Oh and I hope you like what I've done to Ayu. She is going to be like that for a long while."

Ayu looked up a Kaleb and pulled out the book with Ayame's name on it. "Here.... look for Karmanda... it will explain whats happening to Ayame..." She fell unconscience right after she said that, she had lost to much blood from just two hits from Karmanda.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff