Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Questions and Answers For The RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm
Andrew Pottsy
I have a question that I'm not 100% sure has been answered. I've read through a lot of these but haven't found it yet so I'm going to ask.

1. Is your avatar the character you play or can your person be completely different. (Looks and name-wise obviously) Your character can be represented in whatever way you would like. Some use their avis, others have pictures of their character.

Because I know we get a picture of our avatar with the digimon we registered for so at first I was assuming we play our avatar as our character. I'm probably making this more complicated than it needs to be but I was thrown off.

2. Also, if we're using characters and not avatars, are you allowed to have more than one character? In which case, would you have to register for another digimon for them? Unfortunately, you are only allowed one character, but after a while of rping... you could request another character from Pummel_Muse... Any special RP requests must be run by her. This includes, weapons, special powers, the legit use of a crest, and even digimon that you don't actually own in the guild.

See the quoted section  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 pm
Alright thanks for your help!

Andrew Pottsy

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm
I'm not sure if this has been asked but how do you join orginiztions I want to be part of Blue Falcon Guard  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:37 am
what is the shops on here for?  

TheJuan11000

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 am
TheJuan11000
what is the shops on here for?

digivolutions, DNA digivolve, changes in digiart, stuff like that  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:56 pm
Okay here are a few questions.

1. Does the digimon I RP with have to be my Agumon?

2. Does the character I RP with have to be my avatar?

3. I'm pretty sure this one is dumb but... does this work like Digimon World or the actual series where you are sucked in from your computer?  

darkninja0200

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:32 pm
darkninja0200
Okay here are a few questions.

1. Does the digimon I RP with have to be my Agumon?

2. Does the character I RP with have to be my avatar?

3. I'm pretty sure this one is dumb but... does this work like Digimon World or the actual series where you are sucked in from your computer?

1st. Yes, you can only RP with digimon that you have earned in the guild.

2nd. No any picture or description will do.

3rd. Once in the world you don't leave (there is no real world thread)

Edit:
Fill out this RP form in this thread and post it there: Profile form

and don't forget to make a Tamer Room Here
feel free to look at other tamer's rooms to see what they should have : 3

Hope this helps!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 am
ok I have question that i need answered before i can continue on with My Story on how Reremon joins my team

anyway the question is I had crest made for this User Image and i was wondering is ok for me to RP with it or does a mod need to give me the ok to use it?  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:04 am
Unitas Persona
ok I have question that i need answered before i can continue on with My Story on how Reremon joins my team

anyway the question is I had crest made for this User Image and i was wondering is ok for me to RP with it or does a mod need to give me the ok to use it?

To use a crest legitimatly you'll have to run it by Pummel Muss, the RP mod of DTI. I'm not sure if your able to use it just for Digivolving mind, best to double check that one. However if your using it like they use in Season One then again you'll have to ask Pummel. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 am
Ok thanks, I'm not looking to use it like that more like becon to the egg but i'll run it all by Pummel, thanks Kazu  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 pm
I didn't see this one anywhere, so I thought I'd ask, even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer: Is it possible to obtain the weapons that Agumon and the others had in Digimon World 4? Not that I particularly cared much for that game, but the weapons would be kinda neat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 pm
Jyger85
I didn't see this one anywhere, so I thought I'd ask, even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer: Is it possible to obtain the weapons that Agumon and the others had in Digimon World 4? Not that I particularly cared much for that game, but the weapons would be kinda neat.
no. rule is no weapons at all your digimon are your weapons and no they can't get weapons.  

ZarAburame

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:09 pm
Jyger85

Very interesting one, dude!!!

There isn't a legit way to get the weapons, but for certain digimon they have the weapon listed as one of their attacks. Believe it or not, there are members that have done so with these, having it seem as if the digimon conjured up the weapon like ShineGreymon's sword, Gallantmon's lance, Beelzemon's guns, and even Omnimon sword & blaster combo.

Proof: http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexagu.shtml#page=page-1
-the name of his axe is "Battle Hawk" if I'm not mistake...
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexvee.shtml
- Long Sword is the name of his sword from DW4 (name sucks compared to Agumon's xD

So you can have you digimon use the weapon as a part of their moveset, but nothing more than that. This would only apply to DW 4 digimon though... Agumon, Veemon, Guilmon, and Dorumon... (possibly their digivolutions too)

Hope that wasn't too much info sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm
ZarAburame
Jyger85
no. rule is no weapons at all your digimon are your weapons and no they can't get weapons.

He's not using the weapons, the digimon are and as I stated above, only certain digimon would be able to do this  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 pm
if you move down to the info on the attacks for battle hawk is says digimon world 4 thus I really wouldn't consider it an attack :  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff