Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waiting moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:07 pm
My name is Cedes(sadies). I am 13 years old. I live in Georgia. I have 3 dogs( Rattler-yellow lab, Toccoaa Georgia-pitbul boxer, and Sassy-rat terrior), 1 iguanna(Drake) and 4 cats and kittens on the way( Lucy-mother, T.K, Jake, and Renigade). I love the dog breeds lab, bull terrior, rottwieller, and pit-bull. I love to run track, I'm in 7th grade. I like country music and a little rap. all for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:10 pm
My name is Mercedes(like the car). I am 13 years old. I live in Georgia. I have 3 dogs( Rattler-yellow lab, Toccoaa Georgia-pitbul boxer, and Sassy-rat terrior), 1 iguanna(Drake) and 4 cats and kittens on the way( Lucy-mother, T.K, Jake, and Renigade). I love the dog breeds lab, bull terrior, rottwieller, and pit-bull. I love to run track, I'm in 7th grade. And I am really bored so I thought I would join a guild to have some fun.  

waiting moon

Modern Day Verona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Hello! I am Verona and I have alot of very loved pets.
I have 5 rats (daisy, dexter, shifty, bear, and maggie) a black lab (shelby) she just had 5 puppies, and a betta fish (fish sammich)

My fave animal was my hairless rat milton... who is no longer with us.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:01 pm
Hi all, thanks for the acceptance!
My name's Trisha, i'm a 16 year old southern girl from Tennessee, and basically an all around animal lover. In the future i'm hoping to go on to Veterinary school, and work with a bit of a "wilder" varity. Wolves mainly. smile
Since I live in an apartment, my only pet right now is a female Schnoodle-Mutt (pound puppy) named Jenna. She's the most amazing dog, I love her to death and hopefully will get some pictures up of her later on. As for favorite kind of pet..hmm, i'd have to say dogs in general, rabbits and mountain horned lizards (I'd love to have one!).

IvoryPaws

Trixa Pyswell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:24 pm
I know I've been a member for a long time, but I have been neglecting the guild so I'd like to introduce myself once more:

My name is Nanna, I'm a 16 year old danish girl. I've grown up with animals around me, and I've always respected and loved all our furry, scaley and other animal friends.

In all my life I've had 17 dogs (if you count the 12 puppies our b***h had), 2 cats and a whole lot of rodents.

However right now we have only 3 pets:
- an 11 year old, male, cairn terrier who has diabetes (we give him insulin injections every day). His name is Futte. 4laugh

- a 4 year old, male, rottweiler/bull mastiff/american bulldog-mix. He's such a baby! Silly and playful, but not the brightest one in the bunch. He's also a scardy cat.

- a 12 year old, male cat, who's becoming very silly of old age. He loves eating, playing (when his highness feels like it) and sleeping where he's not allowed to sleep. He's just been ill of some special cat virus related to herpes (not the one you get from sexual intercoarse). But he's slowly recovering.

Guess that was it. I might be able to find some pictures later on. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:55 pm
mrgreen hello my name is James Alexander and I have one dog his name is nemo and he's really cool. He Cooker Spanial and my friend.  

SmartGuy8

KairiX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:39 am
I am Ashley i'm 18 years young. I have 2 dogs , a cat and 2 gerbals.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:28 pm
hi!my name is erica and i'm 11. i have had 2 birds, 2 cats, 8 kitties,3 fishes. my favorite animal is a tiger and kitties.  

Asiian_Dork

Murderess of Love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:44 pm
Greetings to all....

My name is Raine and I'm 22 years old. I live in South Carolina and am definitely a Southern Gal.

I have a Pekingnese who has no idea she is a D-O-G. She fully believes she is my baby -- and she's right. Her name is Cookie and she is 14 years old in human years and only has one eye, but to me -- she's just as beautiful and adorable now as the day I first saw her at 6 weeks old. Over the years, she has done her share to cheer up the sad, alert the sleeping to noises, served as a furry little heating pad to her grandmother who was confined to bed, and always took her place on the couch during movie time. She has 50 beanie-babies and at least 100 more 'babies' of that size. So in a nutshell -- 'No, she absolutely is not spoiled'. blaugh

Right now, I have a cat that I rescued who just had four precious kittens. I named her Valkyrie as I found her during a violent rain storm and she was sick -- but has always acted like a true little Viking, never giving up.

Very nice to be amoung pet lovers as I believe that pets are a special gift for humans -- and we must strive to do our best and be worthy of the unconditional love that they provide. heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:05 pm
Hi! My name is Amanda and i currently live in Greensboro, North Carolina. I am 16 yrs old currently in high school. I am taking extra sciences (chem) to become a vet. I have 7 animals inside and a cat that's kept outside. Six dogs, one bunny. They are Smokey, Shadie, Spot, Porky, Demon, and Misty. Along with Bugs the bunny and Tigger the cat. xp  

saphire14

Murderess of Love

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:06 am
Great for you Amanda -- we need more vets. Best of luck on your studies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:23 pm
Hi, I'm 24 living in Melbourne, Australia.

I'm currently studying to be a dog trainer.

I have 1 dog, Cassie a 14 month old Staffie x Australian Cattle Dog(red heeler)

I have 1 horse Connie, a 14 yr old Standardbrad

I also look after a 30 yr old Quarter horse called Bucky.  

Lynette_Tigerkitten

iLustre

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:49 pm
Hi!
The name is Novelyn, you can call me Novie or Vievie ^-^
I'm currently 18 turning 19, and is a new member of this guild.
I have a Terrier X pet dog and she was an abandoned dog by her previous own. [Hell to those who abandons their pet!!!!] scream

These are afew pictures of her ^^

User Image
User Image

I'm really glad to see that there's actually a guild made specially for those who treasure animals as a gift God has given us - always to be there and to walk us through the times of joy and pain in each of our lives! ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:26 am
Hello, hello, hello to everyone!
My name is Kieferluvr (Shannon Leigh) and I am 35, married with 4 kids and 3 step-kids and currently 3 furry kids (cats).
I live in Illinois, at least until July and then I'll be moving back out to California.
Other than that....I'm just me...lol. rofl  

kieferluvr

buttsex_pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:44 pm
Hey, I'm Josi and I'm a 19 year old gal. I live in Central Pennsylvania, in the USA. I love animals, especially cats, dogs, rodents and arachnids!

I'll put some pictures up when I can find my myspace password!
I have an 8 year old rose haired tarantula named Mecha, a 2 year old tabby boy named Enzo, and a 9 year old female Corgy/Min Pin Mix named Mitsuragi (Moo-Cow).  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games