Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 am
the noise startled jackie. she looked at the others then climbed up the dead tree, she clung to one of the thicker branches like a teddy fridge magnet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 pm
- start to scream crying blood coming from y mouth by how loud my screaming is-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:24 pm
"Shhhhhhh." Robin leaped up to Jackie and encircled her, scooping her up in Robins arms. "It's ok. I'm here; you don't have to be scared, or lonely, or sad anymore. I'll be here, whenever you need me, so don't worry." Robin hugged Jackie, and gave a small smile, she was so small right now. Her mind flicked back to what Rock had said, '...I see that you are a very caring person and loves peace. You hate fights and you'd save anyone, even if you didn't know them. If you'd have children, you'd be the best mother they could have...' It seemed that he was right, even if she hadn't known it then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:09 am
for a moment jackie seemed to stop breathing "no..." she whispered.
after a few seconds she began to struggle, her small leg's kicking out
"why........" she fell limp and then looked at robbin, tears stained her face.
with in seconds she latched onto robbin holding her tightly.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:29 am
"Hush, it's ok." Robin held Jackie, letting all of her love flow into the small girl. "Because you need it." She placed a hand on Jackie's head and stroked her hair, "You needed someone to love you, so I'll do it." Robin looked at Jackie and stared her in the eyes, "But that also means that you don't need all this." She motioned to the dark world that had been formed, "If you have someone, then you don't need to create worlds to be apart in, you create new worlds together with someone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:48 am
- i pull the guy out of the other car hes still living i put him down next to my son so he can see him then i hold him up an brutally bite his neck out with my teeth then throw him and i fall like a doll from the pain inside of loosing the one person who ever cared-i hate my lif - i am barely audible - i hate everything about it  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:00 am
((I was seping over at a a buddy's house. What did I miss?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:20 am
Rock looked at Robin, then he heard something outside. A whitsle that he only knew one person that did the same.
"Be right back..." Rock disappeared and opeed the door. A mallet was against the wall beside the door. Rock opened it. A message was written in it, but he shut the mallet without reading it. He made it disappear to his tree. And looked to the sky. It was starting to clear. Suddenly, energy seemed to be sucked out of him and he fell to the ground. His soul armor, weaponry and mask were blown away in to dust.
"Damn... I've... reached... my limit..." Rock fell to the ground unconcious. He lay in front of the open door, on the roof, alone. His energy, even his soul mark, seemed to have disappeared, but only faded greatly, like a small flame trying to survive in a foul wind. The energy he had was being consumed quickly, and could pass close to make his heart stop beating or even kill him.

((I've got mixed up on my last post... I meant his left eye is hidden and has the scar, not his right XP Sorry!))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:01 pm
- walks to the tree that they are not even seeing them i throw a black rope over it tie it to my neck run up a parrallel tree and land being chocked i gag and gag but i seem not to die it'll take a while since i can survive on little air-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:43 am
"So Moko, what do we do now?" Rex asked with innocent eyes, which was unusual since Rex's eyes were normally empty, now they were normal with sky blue color.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 am
- struggles with the rope gagging coughing my eyes start to bleed from pressure my entire body is shutting d-own  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 am
Momo woke up from the garden and sensed a dangerous feeling. She came upon to a tree with a man trying to go suicide. Momo summoned her swords and tried to cut the rope but it seems that it wouldn't cut, like it was enchanted. Momo cut the tree down and her swords disspeared. Momo slowly walked into the shadows of the darkness of where she wished to be. She hid into the darkness and sat down where she couldn't be seen. Momo couldn't escape from the truth. I wish, I-I wish I wasn't born. Its all my fault everything happened because of me! Momo thought with anger as she hit the ground with her fist. Why did I have to be born? Why?!? I have no friends. I can't trust anyone. Not after all my pain and sorrow. Momo thought as all her anger and rage turned back into sorrow and sadness.  

jljljljl

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 pm
-i pulled off the rope & felt the vibrations and telported to her hugging her- you have saved me from myself thank you- i dissappear  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:27 am
((Something tells me... It's dead here p.p I was starting to look forward in the day to post in here!))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 am
((lol it's ok))
jackie looked around "void" she whispered "why is there.........."
she jumped down from robbin and ran across the earth, a door appreard in the shadows "i need to sleep" she jumped up trying to catch hold of the door handle  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games