Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 pm
(hey, have u read the stephani meyers books? u know, twilight and series? well i think we should each get a special power. the vamps i mean.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:58 pm
Miotzu

Miotzu thought more to herself then outloud these times. Only knowing that she could trust James more then Shi. She wouldnt ignore it but keep it low. There was no reason to start much over it. If she felt as if she couldnt trust them at all then she would have already walked out without a word to either of them. She would see where this lead.

Orrik

"Ugghh! Im sorry friend, but thats a hard question to answer! Look, why dont you quit too? It could be like the old days with just me and you but this time without James. We could start over again! Run away from this shithole!" Orrik pleaded. He knew his words sounded like that of a crying girl but he wanted Aoi to come with him more then anything. He was the last person closest enough to call family that he had left.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:46 pm
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:11 pm
[[i havent read those my friend told me it was really good..but they are making a movie out of twilight]]

AOI

Aoi was confused and didnt know what to think when Orrik told him to forget about James. "I-i just cant forget about James...he's like a brother..and where is this coming from....why would you just want to ditch James like that anyway?" he said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Orrik

"Gah! I didnt really mean 'ditch' him! He was gonna ditch us first anyways. He says he wants to stick with Shi and you know i cant go back to that. I cant stand to even look at her! We can go back and get James, then run! THe leader only has so much power after a certain number of miles. We can make it out of here! Meet some new girls! I dont James to go either! Say you quit now and we'll go back for him!" he explained and looked Aoi in the eyes waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:37 pm
AOI.

Aoi just looked at him and shook his head. "Y'know....by the way you talk about Shi...you make it seem like you still have some feelings for her..but i dont know....i-i have to think about this i mean....i dont know." Aoi said trying to decide  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:53 pm
Orrik

Orriks stomach lurched when Aoi made that remark about Shi. He shoved it aside focusing on what was more important at the moment. "Are you joining me and James or not?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:15 pm
AOI

Aoi stood up and threw some money on the table. " I-I dont know... i gotta think about this...i-i'll see you tomorrow..." he said walking away leaving Orrik at the table and walked out the diner.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:15 pm
(( sad i dont know what to say...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:10 pm
Aoi

"A-aoi! he called out to Aoi but he continued to walk away with a twisted, confused look on his face. "Ugh.... what have we done James?" he said to no one and got up from the table. Where would he go now?  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:30 pm
[[ lol u put Aoi instead of Orrik at the top]]

AOI

Aoi heard Orrik but didnt want to talk to him right now. He walked with his hands in his pockets I-i dont know if i could leave.....this too much to handle. she thought to himself  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:58 pm
((Omg Jesus Christ! I was so focused on what i was gonna put and i put Aoi at the top! ;~; ))

Orrik

Orrik paced back and forth back in the forest. He had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. He couldnt go back, wouldnt go back. It would be harder and he would be killed on the spot. What am i gonna do? he thought to himself anxiously. The only place he could think of was back with those wierd kids at the cottage place. "Nah! I cant go back there!" he shoved the thought aside.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:02 pm
[[ its okay]]

AOI

Aoi walked to the motel and went to his room. He took off his clothes leaving his boxers on and climbed into bed. He laid down with his hands behind his head. He let out sigh "I just need to sleep on it.." he said closing his eyes and drifting off.

SHI

Shi sat on the couch pondering on a plan. For some reason she could think of one. "Do any of yall have a plan" she said frustrated.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:37 pm
JAMES/MYOMONI

"Nope." They said in unision sitting on armchairs  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Miotzu

Miotzu stepped into the living room having heard thier anxious voices. "Hmmm...what are the next moves you guys want to make?" she asked looking between all of thier bored faces. Miotzu put a hand on her hip and lifted an eyebrow. "Nothing?....Well i say we search deeper around town. We need a spy to set things in. Like...you James. You havent informed anyone yet that you have quit. You can go back into town and do a little acting." she suggested.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games