Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm
Chuckles when he hears Kat say "perform". "Heh.. But yeah, Lets not burn it down, that may attract negative attention..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm
Carissima didnt like the word preform. Since she wasnt good in crowds. "Umm.... Do we all have to preform?"  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:22 pm
NO come on out *drags everyone out* Welcome one and all to The Cafe we are having a magic show today!! Lets Change one of our outfits for you today who's it will be is still to see!! *does magic and points randomly and it lands on Mello* *poof* (mello now looks like)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come one and All to see Even more!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 pm
Mello is now pissed off. "What the hell?!" He shouted. "TURN ME BACK NOW!!!"  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Alyss started laughing uncontollably. "Oh my God! That is so funny!" she said. She started crying from laughing so hard, and wiped he tears away. "I'm sorry. But it is," she said, her laughter dying down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:27 pm
*poof* Mello turns back but all the guys from the other line are after him  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm
"Oh my... Mello is hot now..." he starts laughing and goes over to Kat. "Nice one! XD" High fives her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:30 pm
"You guys suck."Mello shouted as he dove behind the bar  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:33 pm
And Next for all of you lets get a man!!! *waves arms and it lands on Clyde* (clyde now looks like)

*girls scream and run to him* Well Maria you got some customers now lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:35 pm
"Mello does have that girlish look to him." Maria muttered to herself. "Let's see," she says pondering Mello's fate. She snaps her fingers and Mello is in one of the male uniforms. "Uh, wow. Kat, thanks?" she says and runs inside. ((Everyone's outside looking at Clyde, though.))  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:36 pm
Carissima was pissed. "How dare you!" She said going uip to Kat. "You make a fool of my father, but make you boyfriend look better?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm
Alyss thought for a minute. "Ooh! We could do this!" She snapped her fingers and changed Kat into a guy. She pushed her....well him towards Clyde. "Now start kissing or something hot like that. Every girl loves yaoi," she said in all seriousness.

(Kat looks like this User Image ))

Mentha spicata

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm
He stands there as girls surrond him. "sorry girls, I'm gay." The girls sigh, and start to disperse. "But, hey! I love this Cafe here!" Points to the White Rabbit Cafe. "You should all eat here!" Girls start flooding in. Walks over to Kat. "Well, that got the fangirls away..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:40 pm
*shrugs fine poof* (Cari now looks like)

*half the girls go to Cari now*

Clyde get in the store with your fan girls!!  

Taria180

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games