Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 pm
*wanders in quietly and looks around*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:16 pm
Kasanoda smiled and chuckled nervously. He then noticed someone quiet amongst the loudness. "Hello there!!!" he immediately said. "Um, I'm Kasanoda Ritsu of Class 1-D. Welcome to the Host Club, customer! And may I ask your name?"  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm
Val hung back, knowing she had something she wanted to talk to him about, but didn't know how to start the conversation  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm
*looks over at him* "Hello Kasanoda, I'm Cara pleasure to meet you." *smiles and bows* User Image  

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 pm
etto~ konichiwa bossanova-kun~!*i say as i poke my head into the room smiling widely and tail swaying side to side happily*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Ito walked into the room silently. "Hello...I'm Itoshii....Uh...Ito for short." she said introducing herself.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image
I don't lOOk innocent enough.

Haruhi smiled. "Looks like Casanova-san's got a good following this week. Do be careful not to step into my territory there," Haruhi said with no malice.

User Image
We're too yOuNg to be cynics.
-The Academy Is... We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:36 pm
"Haru-chan, must you speak with a large vocabulary. We all know you are the special smart student but really... I mean don't you focus on other things than studying?" I ask with just a hint of concern.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:34 pm
Kasanoda began to search for the big words that Haruhi mentioned in a dictionary. "Don't worry, Kairi-chan! I'm looking up the words... 'Terra-story,' right?"
He stopped for a minute and looked up at his new customers. "Cara-chan, Ito-chan, welcome to my room in the host club. It's a um...." He attempted to find the right words. "it's a pleasure to meet you all."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 pm
Val smiled slightly, then moved to the hall to answer her phone  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:06 pm
"Likewise. I think territory means 'the extent of land belonging to, or under the dominion of, a person, state, or other form of government' but I could be wrong."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm
"Well I know that, but why does Haruhi say this is his territory when this is Kasa-chan's room?" I ask glancing at Haruhi.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haruhi smiled. "Ah, it was only a joke, Miss Kairi. Doeseveryone take everything I say so seriously?" Haruhi put a finger to his mouth. "Or is it that I cannot make a good joke?" he questioned with bit of a frown.

User Image

User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:07 pm
"Oh! Not it is not that at all, Haru-chan!" I say waving my arms about, "It's just that we know you to be the serious and smart one out of the loit of us. Well, except for Kyoya... He is just kinda there though."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Kasanoda jumped in front of Haruhi with a smile--even though it looked really evil. "See, Fuijouka! You are funny! I'm smiling!!!!"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff