Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

word filter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:35 am
the man enters a tomb with john and his monkey and disapears in the dark
john: wtf!! we're inside of a tomb!!
monkey didnt let go of john and tried not to panic  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 am
Yuu lost conscious again but her breathing was much better than before.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Madi had spent the night in the tree. For some reason she felt safe there. She explored the tree deeper to find scratchings on the walls of cat like people. "Is this what im becoming?" she said outloud and then heard a noise behind her to see her cat Shii Shii."meow meow" "yea im worried about me too" Madi was suddenly startled that she understood her cat. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 pm
((wait..it's morning now????))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:25 pm
(srry i got lost in the rp my bad) sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm
((no it's ok. i was just asking if it's morning now so i can post new things and such and such..^^ ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:29 pm
(its morning in my world lol so i suppose yea)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:33 pm
((ok thanks ^^ ))
Yuu woke up and realized it was morning already and jumped out of bed and quickly took her mask and rushed out of the hospital.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:36 pm
Madi picked up her cat and ran towards the entrance of the tree to see a limp body. She immediately threw it over her shoulder and ran to the hospital where a person with a mask was running out. She left it in the waiting room and returned to her apartment to find her cat waiting for her. She let it in ,gave it food, and left to go to the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 pm
saria still sleep on top school roof and not wake up.  

uer008

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:46 pm
Yuu rushed back to the forest to finish her fight with dark.
When she arrived, she first hid her chakra and waited her chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Madi intently looked at the scratchings on the wall to figure out what was happening to her and then she remembered when she was a child how everytime people made fun of her and wouldn't let her join in anything how her nails grew fast and she drank as much milk as she could get and how she always wanted tuna.People told her she was the same as her mother AND her grandmother. Then she saw a family tree with the name Shii Shii printed at the top. She followed it down to find her name carved there.  

madbugz

uer008

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 pm
i final woke up a long nap."I sure go to forset to talk dark." I jump off roof and put a black cloak with green frog mark, run to forset.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 pm
Fearing that she might be exposed, she hid underground and still waiting for her chance.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

uer008

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 pm
I may spot where dark told me to meet him but a man came give a small ring to keep on it and man left.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games