Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
All-Nation Culture Festivaali Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 pm
(LIZZI CAN'T LET THE OPPORTUNITY FOR TWO BOYS IN APRONS GO TO WASTE)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:31 pm
Really? Poland is so nice! redface Russia-san would just sleep... But at least US-san always enjoyed what I cooked! -He smiled as he skinned some carrots.-

(( lol the more skin the better!

Liet: Oh, that's true. crying ))  

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm
((LIZZI GET THE CAMERA.

@Liet:
Poland: Exactly.))

Psh, I'm just like, making stock....*blushes and dismisses it with the wave of a hand, and sets to making the stock*

Do you smell something crispy, or is that like, just me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:49 pm
(ALREADY HIDING IN THE RAFTERS.)  

Hungary-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 pm
-He went pale.- The cookies!! -Dropped the knife and carrot he had been holding and rushed over to grab the oven mitts, pulling them out.- Oh, nooo! They burned! crying Now what will I do when Russia-san comes back??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:58 pm
Is there anything I can do to help? I could make a new bacth while you keep working on the stew. Would that help?  

Hong Kong-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:59 pm
((@Hungary: I WILL JOIN YOU.))

@Liet:

Pfff, whatev! It's just a bunch of like, cookies, Liet. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:02 pm
B-but, they were Russia-san's cookies! crying H-Hong Kong, you'll really make some more? crying Thank you! -Hugs!- I'll get the recipe for you! -Starts writing things down.-  

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:07 pm
So what if they were like, Russia's? *picks up where Liet left off and peels some carrots while the stock simmers*

Like, does little things like that twist his panties into knots?

((I APOLOGIZE FOR OVERUSE OF PANTIES. It's just....after Apollo Justice...and...ARGH. PANTIES. gonk ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:08 pm
No problem, I like helping! I also enjoy food and making new kinds of food! Besides it is good to learn new things. -Takes the recipie and stares at it- Erm...-Looks up- I can't read it. sweatdrop  

Hong Kong-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:09 pm
(( lol I've played the first two PW games, but not that one XD ))

-Hands the list to HK, and rushes back to cooking. As he peels some potatoes he sighed at Poland.- H-he'll get upset, and when he's in a bad mood I somehow get beat up. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:18 pm
@Liet: So I've noticed. I like, find you half-dead all the time.
You look, like, SOOOOO stressed Liet....you should probably sit down and like, munch on a snack or something. I have paluszki~....
And I can totally take over. *smiles warmly to Liet, taking the potato from him*

((PLAY IT. OMG PLAY IT.))

@HK: His hand writing's always been like, terrible. *sighs*

Mama Lussuria

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:18 pm
Ai ya...-Sighs and tired to read it, frowns harder and looks around.- Um...-Walks over and taps Leit-tan.- I can't read this... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:21 pm
redface P-Poland... You're so nice today! -Beaming. Looks down at HK.- O-oh, I'm sorry ^^; I wrote it in my native tongue, didn't I? Here, how about I show you how to make them while Poland makes the soup?  

Lithuania-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 pm
@Poland: Oh no, it was very neat, I just...well I can only read my own language...and some English thanks to England-tan.

@Liet: Okay! That'll work much better and once I hve an idea, then you can sit back and relax and we can get this done before Russia-tan gets back!

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff