Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 am
"And...who might this "someone" be, ma colombe?" he asks, finally wrapping an arm around her, his cape enveloping her. He notices the look on her face and tilts his head. "Is there....something wrong, me belle?" he asks, an almost worried look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 am
She smirked. "Nothing at all Callier nothing at all".
((I got to go, have a good Christmas~!))  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:57 am
(( Ah, Gute Nacht, Frohe Weihnachten! >w>~ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:42 am
Switzerland-tan
"Ah, let me get that, madamoiselle." he says, whipping out a (very expensive looking) silk handkerchief, wiping at her face lightly, a caring smile on his face.

"It seems Madame Ukraine does not want to dance with me tonight, so I will instead keep you company~!"

(( D: She even logged out of Yahoo, so, yeah. ))

(( @A@ IM SOOOORRRY *headdesk* I fell asleep T3T im sure Callier will get a dance though dun worry~ >w> ))

She must have fainted under her slight nervousness from being asked to dance. "It's Christmas...." she said quietly , going back to sleep in a corner.

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:39 pm
Switzerland walks in, wiping off the ice that stuck to his face. "Ah, entschuldigung, I really didn't mean to be this late...." he says, expecting the ballroom to be full of the other nations. He stops and blinks. It was totally empty. He sighs and takes a seat on one of the couches.

"Hmm...it's kind of nice empty like this...." he says, looking around. His eyes stop on his only company---Ukraine, sleeping, in a corner. "U-Ukraine?"
He gets up and kneels down next to her, shaking her gently. "Ukraine, wake up. You shouldn't be sleeping here, let alone on the floor..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:06 pm
Liechtenstein opened the door to the ballroom, peeking around it carefully before entering. It was rather quiet and dimly lit but as she squinted she saw what looked like 'Callier' leaning over Ukraine. "Callier, how are you?"...

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:12 pm
"Nn...? What? I slept through Christmas didn't I?" she hung her head in gloom. "O-oh....oh dear...." she said wiping her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:41 pm
Switzerland looks up. "Callier? What are you talking about? He's dead." he says simply. "You know that, right? He's been dead for decades." he adds, shaking his head.

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:36 pm
She opened her eyes in surprise. "What? But...he...was here." she said, giving him a confused look. "I saw him. We both did." she got up and stood under an archway, shaking her head in denial. "That's not possible..." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:11 pm
She shook her head in agreement. "He danced with me and everything".

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:14 pm
"Really, he's dead. Been dead a long time. I would know. He's the one who started making chocolate back at my place. He taught someone how to do it before moving away to Toulouse, of course, and, well, passing away there," he says, his face falling, "I really miss the guy."

He blinks and looks at what was hanging above Ukraine before blushing. "Er....Ukraine...you're..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 pm
Liech felt her eyes well up and her nose run. She let out a loud sniffing sound before walking up to her brother and Ukraine. Hopefully they would just dismiss it as some kind of cold running around...

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:31 pm
Switzerland looked so worried all of the sudden, almost....hurt? "Lili, what's wrong?" he asks, going over and wrapping his arms around her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:39 pm
"It's nothing, he was just.......really nice" she mumbled a little. This reminded her of a story of some sort but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:52 pm
Switzerland studies her for a second. "...You miss him, then?" he asks, tilting his head.

(( Sorry for slowness. =w= I'm doodling in the bg. >w>; ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff